Thursday, August 30, 2012

How Colloidal Silver Saved My Pet Chow From a Nasty Stomach Infection


When it comes to helping sick pets, colloidal silver is one of the most wonderful natural remedies in the world. I’ve used it on my pets (three rescue dogs) for nearly 17 years now, and it’s proven itself over and over again to be a Godsend. Here’s my latest “pets and colloidal silver” success story…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...

My 14 year old Chow, named Red Dog, fell sick about 15 days ago with some kind of terrible stomach infection. 

He was heaving and vomiting the first day, and then went completely lethargic the second day.  He couldn't eat or drink or even stand up.  He just laid there. 

And honestly, I figured he wasn’t going to make it, since he was so old and the infection had just wiped him out.  No strength left whatsoever.

Since he wouldn’t eat or drink, there was no point in adding colloidal silver to his water bowl, or to his food. 

Colloidal Silver Trick

The only way I could get colloidal silver into him was with a plastic syringe (with no needle).  I just kept filling the syringe (10 ml) with 20 ppm homemade micro-particle colloidal silver, and then squirting it into his mouth. 

I'd give him three or four syringefuls at a time, since he's such a big dog. And I repeated this three or four times a day. 

At first, he wouldn't even swallow.  In fact, he'd clench his teeth shut in resistance. 

I literally had to hold the syringe tip up against his clenched teeth, and try to squirt the silver water into his mouth between his teeth.  But after awhile he started willingly swallowing the silver water as I'd squirt it into his mouth. 

I did this for three days straight.  On the second day he got up and moved around a bit.  But he still wouldn't eat. 

On the third day, however, he got up and moved around quite a bit more (albeit with difficulty).  And later that night he was doing so much better, he started drinking water again, and he actually ate a full meal with our other dogs.

By the fourth day of treatment, he was doing much, much better – back up running around and following me wherever I’d go.

Got It On Video!

Coincidentally, we had a film crew out to the house to help me do some little video shorts on various aspects of making and using colloidal silver. 

So they were able to film me giving Red Dog colloidal silver with the syringe, and discussing alternate ways to treat pets with colloidal silver. 

The videos should be ready in mid-September. 

And of course, I’ll not only post them to my YouTube channel, but I’ll post them to the “Videos” page at TheSilverEdge.com, and post links to them on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook, as well. 

Plus, I’ll send the links by email to all readers of the Colloidal Silver Secrets ezine.

In the meantime, you can learn more in my older article, Colloidal Silver and Pets.

Update on Red Dog

By the way, Red Dog is doing just great.  When I go outside, he follows me around everywhere. 

I think he actually liked being babied during the four days he was sick. But more than that, I think he actually appreciates being alive!  I can tell by the bounce in his step and the way he wags his tail when he sees me now.

Looking at him now, you’d never know he was so sick.  The difference between how he looked ten days ago, and today, is astonishing.  Had you seen him at that time, you’d have sworn he was on death’s door prior to the colloidal silver treatment.

If you’d like to learn more about making and using colloidal silver, just click the link.  Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article…

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,


Helpful Links:
                                                                                                                                                 
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.


No comments: