Thursday, June 6, 2013

Multitudes of Healing Uses for Colloidal Silver

I get emails and letters from people all of the time testifying to the multitudes of astonishing healing and infection-fighting benefits of colloidal silver.
Here’s one I received recently that pretty much typifies what happens after people overcome their initial skepticism and decide to try colloidal silver…
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...
Not too long ago I received the following email from a reader who wanted me to know about the wonderful healing benefits she’d personally experienced and also witnessed within her own family, after her elderly father had introduced her to colloidal silver usage.
This letter is pretty typical of many of the hundreds and hundreds of letters I receive every year from people who, though very skeptical at first, decide to try colloidal silver to see what all of the fuss is about. 
Does colloidal silver live up to its hype?  Well, judge for yourself…
“Not Sick Since We Began Using Colloidal Silver”
“First of all let me tell you how I came to know about colloidal silver. My elderly father spent a lot of his time reading and researching.
When he came across info on your Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, he bought one and started producing the colloidal silver water. Let me say that the last several years of his life he never had the flu or a cold.

One day he sent me home with a bottle of silver water. I was somewhat skeptical but soon discovered its amazing healing powers. Here’s what happened…

Story #1:  Colloidal Silver Cures Foot Fungus in 3 Days -- My 25 yr old daughter had been treating a foot fungus with many different over the counter products, with no luck in clearing up the fungus.
She had suffered with the pain and itching for almost a month. So I encouraged her to dab on some silver water. She did and immediately the itching stopped.  
So I sent her home with a small bottle. The next day she called me....she had applied it several times that day. The pain was gone and the deep redness had changed to a pale pink.
In 3 days after first application.....fungus was gone!! I was no longer skeptical about it.

Story #2: Colloidal Silver Keeps Our Hot Tub Free of Bacteria Without Toxic Chemicals -- We have a hot tub. The water is treated with chemicals to keep it clean and sanitary. I always hated the smell and wondered what those chemicals were doing to my body.
And if I had forgotten to treat my hot tub for a week or so it would start turning green and smell bad. Then I would have to "shock" the tub with extra chemicals. So I thought, if silver water kills bad bacteria then why not try it in the hot tub?
A year ago, we drained the tub, refilled it and poured in a quart of the silver water. I doubted that it would work due to the fact that the tub is full of water from the hose which has lots of other minerals in it.
But I am amazed! My hot tub has remained ph balanced and clear-as-can-be for the past year. No green water, no smell and best of all no chemicals. And my husband and I have noticed that we have not had any skin irritations.
One quart a week, much cheaper than those chemicals because we make our own silver water with your generator!

Story #3:  Colloidal Silver Heals Lupus Lesions – I have a friend who has Lupus. She has horrible skin eruptions. I wish I had pictures of this.
She is a real skeptic on alternative medicine. It took a lot of encouraging to convince her to try the silver water. Finally I asked her "If everything your doctors have prescribed hasn't worked, then why not try this?"
So she tried it, dabbing it on several times a day. Instead of the lesions taking months to heal, they started healing up within the week.
I have yet been able to convince her to drink it. Doctors are ‘God’ to her. She has not kept up the treatments with the silver water therefore she is covered again in horrible lesions.
I do hope that you will hear from someone else with Lupus who has shown great success. I know it works and helps with the lesions....I just wish she would use it regularly.

Many other ailments I've personally seen colloidal silver water heal are these:
·        grandchild with pink eye, cleared up in a day
·        friends child with MRSA., gone in 3 days
·        burns, immediately relieves the pain and doesn't blister
·        also great for sunburns (spray it on)

Here’s more:

I started getting an abscess tooth, so I rinsed with the colloidal silver water 2 x per day. In 3 days it was cleared up.

Sore throats (myself and others): gargle & swallow, 2-3 days-gone.

My husband and I drink a shot glass (about 1 oz) every night before bed. We've been doing this for about 4 years now. Neither one of us has been sick since. And I should mention, we've been around people who were sick and didn't catch anything.

My father bought me the generator and extra silver wires. The best gift he could've given me.....improved health!

He passed away July 2009 due to pulmonary embolism because of a broken leg. He was 84 and pretty healthy otherwise. I believe if it had not been for that fall he would've lived to be 100.

Thank you for letting me share. I would love to hear about others who use colloidal silver. And feel free to contact me for any reason.”

          -- Nancy S., Topeka, KS

Glaring “Indications”

The FDA obligates me to remind readers that anecdotal reports like this are not proof of efficacy.  After all, there’s no way to quantify them. 

So I prefer to think of them as glaring “indications” that more clinical research into the healing and infection-fighting qualities of colloidal silver need to be done.

Meanwhile, you can read hundreds more of these glaring “indications” from experienced colloidal silver users on the Testimonials page at TheSilverEdge.com website. 

After all, the very best way to learn how to effectively use a natural substance like colloidal silver is to read how experienced users have already done so.

What’s more, if you’re interested in digging really deeply into the science and medical reports behind colloidal silver usage, you can read over 80 medical studies, white papers and reports on the effectiveness of colloidal silver at this link.

Make Your Own

Finally, if you’d like to learn how to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, for less than 36 cents a quart, just click the link in this sentence.

After all, why pay $20 to $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver at your local health food store when you can make it yourself for the rest of your life for pennies per quart – just like Nancy S. from Topeka, KS and thousands of other people like her do? 

When you make your own high-quality colloidal silver with a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you’ll be able to use it for literally hundreds of healing purposes, just like these people have. 

You can even bathe in it if you want.  It’s the best thing in the world for soothing rough, dry skin, or even serious skin eruptions. Just add one quart per bath, and soak! 

What’s more, making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart is as close as you’re ever going to get to enjoying free colloidal silver for the rest of your life! 

And it’s so easy to do, you’re going to be astonished you’ve waited this long to try it.

I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver…

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,


Helpful Links:
                                                                                                                                                  
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2013 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved



No comments: