Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Colloidal Silver for Burn Relief Beyond Belief

 Learn more about the healing qualities of colloidal silver at www.TheSilverEdge.com
Last week I published a short guest article on using colloidal silver for burns and sunburn, which included a do-it-yourself recipe for a colloidal silver sunburn lotion.

This week, we’ll take a look at some more of the profound anecdotal evidence for colloidal silver’s startling effectiveness as a pain reliever and healing agent for both sunburn and burns of all sorts…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge

Colloidal silver – the world’s most powerful, natural infection-fighting agent -- is known to be helpful for healing a wide variety of skin conditions, ranging from minor cuts and  scrapes to bug bites, acne and other skin eruptions, plus dandruff, MRSA boils, sunburn, and yes, even significant burns. 

In fact, many hospitals use a prescription cream called Silvadene (i.e., silver sulfadiazine) on burns, including on severe sunburn. 

My Personal Experience 
with Silver Sulfadiazine

I've only had one experience with silver sulfadiazine, and the stuff worked wonderfully for me.

After an all-day fishing trip in the Colorado Mountains back in 1991, I had a very badly sunburned face, with severe blistering all over my forehead, nose, cheeks and down to my neck.

When I say "severe blistering," I mean huge blisters that filled with water, were extremely painful and had to be popped, leaving dead skin all over my face.

The doctor prescribed silver sulfadiazine cream (i.e., Silvadene cream).  And as soon as I got home from the pharmacy and rubbed some onto my burnt face and neck the relief was immediate. Within three days you couldn't tell I’d been sunburned and blistered hardly at all.

Interestingly, silver sulfadiazine cream was initially used on burn patients in hospital burn wards, as a means of keeping the dead, necrotizing flesh of severe burn patients from becoming infected.  And it worked wonders.  According to a 1973 study in the journal Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy:

"657 different types of bacteria from 22 different bacterial species were exposed to silver sulfadiazine. All strains were inhibited by levels which can easily be obtained topically. Strains resistant to sulfadiazine or multiple antibiotics were sensitive to silver sulfadiazine."

-- Carr, Howard S., Wlodkowski, Theodore J., and Rosenkranz, Herbert S. 1973. Silver sulfadiazine: in vitro antibacterial activity. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, 4(5), 585- 587.

But what doctors soon discovered was that the silver also stimulated healing of the flesh, as well.  The dead necrotizing burned flesh was easier to debride after the silver treatment.  And the healthy pink skin that grew in underneath often grew at an astonishing pace.

How Can Silver Relieve Sunburn Pain?

Regarding colloidal silver’s remarkable ability to reduce pain when used topically, Dr. Aundrea Adams, Ph.D., of the International Institute of Holistic Healing, points out the following: 

"Many people are skeptical of claims that colloidal silver can take away pain and accelerate healing. Nevertheless, these impressive attributes are firmly grounded in medical science. 

Pain is caused by an interruption of the electrical current that normally flows throughout the body at 50 to 70 millivolts. At the point of injury, the current drops towards zero millivolts. This lack of electrical energy also impedes healing.

Silver is a superconductor that bridges the electrical gap and restores healthy current flow. You can prove this to yourself by placing a silver coin on a burn and experiencing instant pain relief. 

In clinical trials at an FDA-approved laboratory, even silver-coated bandages were proven to have analgesic and regenerative properties."

Indeed, it was way back in the 1970’s that Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D., of Syracuse University, did his original ground-breaking research into silver’s healing and regenerative effects on skin, soft tissue, and even bone

So this information is nothing new.  It simply remains unacknowledged by modern medical science -- unless, of course, they have a prescription-only product like Silvadene cream they want to sell you, or some silver-impregnated bandages. Then silver is touted as a “miracle substance” by the medical establishment).

What I’d Do for a Burn, or Sunburn

I'm not a doctor.  So I can't and won't "prescribe" here.  But if I had a burn and couldn’t get a prescription for the Silvadene cream in a timely manner from my family doctor, I'd likely do one of the following to help stop the burn pain and stimulate healing:
  • I’d use a good commercial colloidal silver gel or cream product on it, such as any of the ones described in my previous article “Germ-Busing Colloidal Silver Gels and Creams,” at this link
  • Or, I’d make up a quick batch of the colloidal silver-based sunburn recipe described in last week’s article, and use that. 
  • And if those ingredients weren’t readily available, I’d go to my local health food store and buy a bottle of aloe vera gel, and add some colloidal silver to it using the very simple method demonstrated by yours truly in this short video
Short of that, many experienced colloidal silver users swear that simply using a pump spray bottle to spray 10 ppm liquid colloidal silver onto sunburned skin four or five times a day – essentially “misting” the burned areas of the body with colloidal silver, and allowing it to air dry -- helps bring rapid and dramatic relief from the sunburn pain and stimulates healing of the skin as well. 

As one colloidal silver advocate named “Jennifer” recently stated on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook, “I said this before, but I'll say it again . . . colloidal silver for sunburn works! For me, as long as I put it on at the first sign of sunburn, I have absolutely no itch, pain, or peeling!

Colloidal Silver for Severe Burns?

As pointed out in last week’s article, colloidal silver works on just about any kind of burn, not just sunburn. 

For example, in Dr. Robert O. Young's excellent book, The pH Miracle, I found the following dramatic account of a severe burn being healed with colloidal silver:

 "I was told I had second-and third-degree burns on my face and third-degree burns on my hands....the very next day my mother brought me colloidal silver, with directions to use it externally and internally as frequently as possible, because it assists in growth of new tissue.

She had learned from Dr. Young that silver's positive electrical charge counters the negative charge of a damaged body area, bringing it back into balance and enabling the body to regenerate and heal itself.

Mom sprayed undiluted colloidal silver onto the burned areas, and I took it by drops under my tongue...My mother applied the silver many times a day. It was absorbed into my skin instantly. It felt cool and tingling and loosened the tension on my face, hands, and fingertips...

…After only one day of treatment with silver, it was obvious the healing was happening very rapidly. New tissue and skin grew back at an accelerated pace. The swelling of my head diminished rapidly and the breathing apparatus came off almost immediately. 

The plastic surgeon told me I was healing twice as fast as any burn patient he had ever seen in his long career."

-- quoted from The pH Miracle: Balance Your Body, Reclaim Your Health by Robert O. Young, PhD., pgs 137-138

Here’s another interesting testimonial on using colloidal silver on a severe burn, which I recently received from a reader:

“Back in the late 1970's I was burned in a shop fire. My right arm from about 5 inches above the wrist to my elbow and about 2 1/2" wide was 2nd degree burned.

My doctor asked if he could wash the area with a special silver water solution to clean and disinfect it. He said it would be as good as prescription medication but a lot cheaper.

Since at that time I didn’t have any medical insurance I said to go ahead.  Well to make a long story shorter in less than 3 months my arm was healed with just small scarring that is now hardly visible. I never had an infection.

I changed my bandage myself and kept it moist with silver water, saw the doctor every other week and got a new supply of this wonder solution. 

I finally got the info on how to make silver water myself. It was just a simple, battery-operated unit, but it worked. 

My profession is a welder and small burns are a part of the job even wearing protective clothing. In almost 35 years of homemade silver water use I’ve never had an infection of welding burns, never had the flu, only very mild colds on several occasions."

Here’s another interesting testimonial on the nearly instantaneous relief experienced when colloidal silver is applied to a burn:

"Using colloidal silver on burns has been nothing short of astonishing. The relief is practically instant. I cannot promote it enough. Thx Steve for all your dedication and hard work. It is very much appreciated."

– Peter A.

And here’s another interesting testimonial, this one from a member of the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook named Rachel:

“My most recent use of colloidal silver was as a burn remedy.  I burned myself pretty good, but used colloidal silver on it, and it didn't even blister and fill with fluid.

The skin turned white and stayed flat and painless. Then it just peeled.

I then used some colloidal silver mixed with essential oils of ylang ylang and frankincense and applied it to a burn on my daughter’s face from use of a welted curling iron.

It was completely healed with only redness on the skin that looked more like a light birthmark. It's amazing.”

– Rachelle B. 

And one more interesting colloidal silver testimonial:

"I must share my Burn story:  Last summer, I was cooking rice and when lifting the lid I got a major steam burn on my wrist.

The pain was unbearable, and my husband drove me to the hospital immediately because of the color my skin was, and how melted it looked.  He knew it was going to be a third degree.

So we got seen by a doctor after waiting in the waiting room, and all they did was dress it with a bandage and put some cream on it that he said would help with the pain and healing.. He also mentioned that I needed to fill a prescription for said cream(Silvadene).

My husband sneaked a peek at the ingredients and saw that silver was right at the top of ingredients.  We just nodded and said yes we would.

We came home that night and I soaked pads and bandages in colloidal silver three times a day so that the burn stayed moist. It was completely HEALED within 10 days to the point of not being able to tell I had a major burn just days before.

I was amazed at how beautiful it healed, as well as everyone around me." 

-- Jenn F.

As you can see, colloidal silver works amazingly well for burns, as well as sunburn, whether you use it as a topical gel or cream product, or simply apply some liquid colloidal silver to the burn repeatedly throughout the day. 

Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Pennies

If you’re a do-it-yourselfer, like me, you can learn at this link how astonishingly inexpensive it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver (i.e., about a penny per ounce) with a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge.

This means there’s no longer any need to pay $20 or $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver in health food stores, when you can make it yourself by the quart for about 32 cents. 

If you’re skeptical, or if you think it must be a difficult process, at this link you’ll discover how incredibly simple it is to make your own colloidal silver.  

Indeed, with a device that’s even simpler to operate than a coffee pot (see above photo), just about anyone can make their own high-quality colloidal silver for just a few pennies per quart!

Finally, if you have questions about making and/or using colloidal silver, or would like to correspond with thousands of other experienced colloidal silver users, you might want to consider joining the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook

There, you’ll find over 16,000 fellow colloidal silver users sharing their usage secrets and success stories as well as the latest news and information on the infection-fighting qualities of colloidal silver. 

Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver….

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,


Helpful Links:
                                                                                                                                                 
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2015 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.





No comments: