Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Colloidal Silver’s Astonishing Infection-Fighting Qualities

 Click here to learn how to make colloidal silver...
If you’re curious about why so many people use colloidal silver to fight infections and disease, here’s the article you need to read first. 

You’ll discover colloidal silver’s long history of use in medicine, dating back to before the time of Christ. 

And you’ll learn how people have been using colloidal silver to heal an impressive array of infections and disease including upper respiratory infections like colds, flu, bronchitis and pneumonia, plus eye infections, ear infections, teeth and gum infections, sinus infections, viral infections, food poisoning and much more!

Here’s what you need to know…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge

Colloidal silver is most often used for its profound infection-fighting qualities, which have been known since before the time of Christ. 

As J. Wesley Alexander stated in his overview, History of the Medical Use of Silver, published in the journal Surgical Infections in 2009:

Metallic silver was known to the Caldeans as early as 4,000 B.C.E., and it was the third metal known to be used by the Ancients, after gold and copper.

Over these millennia, silver has been used for numerous medical conditions, mostly empirically before the realization that microbes were the agents of infection.”

In other words, long before mankind had ever discovered the presence of infectious microorganisms in disease, they were already using silver to combat infectious diseases. 

They didn’t know the cause of the disease.  But they knew silver was the cure

They knew empirically – which is to say, by simple observation – that silver healed diseases modern science now knows to be caused by pathogenic microbes.
 
How People Use Colloidal Silver

Here’s a small handful of anecdotal accounts that will give you a good idea of the many ways people use colloidal silver to heal infection and disease:

Stopped Eye Infection
and Yellowish Pus Discharge!

I had an eye infection starting. My right eye was red, itchy and had a bit of yellowish discharge. There was a small boil right on the eyelid.

So I dunked my eye into some colloidal silver water several times over the course of the evening. The next morning the pus and redness was gone but the boil was still there. So that day I dunked my eye every hour and drank several ounces 3 times. The next day everything was absolutely normal…no redness, no pus, no boil.

I have given the colloidal silver water to a friend who suffers from extreme tinnitus. The tinnitus disappears after drinking an ounce a day for about a week. When the colloidal silver water is stopped the tinnitus returns gradually after about a week.

This has been tried about 4 times and each time the tinnitus stops and stays away as long as the water is consumed daily and returns when the water is no longer consumed.” 

-- B.D., Kelowna, BC, Canada

Saved My Tooth, and Healed
a Bad Case of Pink Eye, Too! 

“I use colloidal silver when I have a health challenge that I believe is related to a virus or bacteria.  Several years ago I had an infection in my tooth that hurt so bad that I couldn't touch it without pain. I just used about a teaspoon of silver twice a day. In a day or two the pain had lessened. Not only did the pain go away but I was able to save the tooth.

I've also used the colloidal silver for a bad case of Pink Eye. It was so bad my whole face was swelling up & my daughter who is an ophthalmologist said I needed to go into the doctor's office right away. I just added a couple of drops of the silver into my eye every 30 minutes or so until it was on the mend, which was a couple of days.

I also use it whenever I'm coming down with a cold or sore throat. I don't even measure it. I just take a couple of full droppers about 3 or 4 times a day. I keep using it until I feel better.
”  -- M. Jansen, Scottsdale, AZ

My Teeth and Gum Health
Have Improved Dramatically

“Since I have been spraying my gums after brushing my gums have improved greatly. I get regular dental care, brush regularly, but do not floss as much as I should.

My dental hygienist was amazed at the improvement in my gum's health. I had a gap at the back of a crown, and my gums have 'grown' back enough to cover the gap completely!”

– Steve C., Toronto, Canada

Stopped Cancer Growth

A friend of mine's wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in Florida. Before starting any treatments, the oncologists wanted to wait and see how quickly or slowly it would develop so they could choose the best of allopathic treatments for it.

Her husband, my friend, called me immediately after diagnosis, and I told him we were not going to wait one more second to work on helping her. Her mother had died previously from breast cancer so she was very fearful of what might happen to her.

I have a lot of different alternative protocols for going after different types of cancer. Because these folks were used to "regular" medical doctors and allopathic philosophy, I chose two simple forms of "treatment' because I didn't want to overload their circuits with an abundance of possible protocols.

I suggested that she use the 7-10 ppm colloidal silver water and drink it often in between meals on a daily basis - a few ounces at a time.

I also suggested she purchase Flor*Essence tea (the best formula of Essiac tea that I'm aware of) and with 2 ounces of stove-top heated (not micro-waved) pure spring water (no chlorinated water whatsoever!) or distilled water, mix with 2 ounces of Flor*Essence tea and drink that an hour before each meal and before retiring. She adopted those two protocols religiously and with great discipline followed it for six months.

In six months, she returned to her oncologist for scans and possible treatment. To his and her surprise, the cancer was gone. The oncologist told her: "I don't know what you're doing, but keep doing it
." 

-- John S., Jamesville, NY

Cured My Son’s Mononucleosis

Colloidal Silver has been a Godsend to my family. Aside from taking care of flu and colds it cured my son of mononucleosis, which the doctor had told us there was no cure for.

I researched it on the internet and what I discovered was that Colloidal Silver would cure mono. I had been at a health food store and saw a bottle of Colloidal Silver on the shelf. I asked what this was good for, and the store clerk told me if you feel a cold or flu coming on then drink half the bottle and it would knock it out.

I purchased it and put it in my medicine cabinet and forgot about it. When my son came down with mono and I researched it I started giving him 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 at night. Within 3 days he was fine. This sold me on the product.

I was starting to feel bad around the same time and none of my old remedies were working. So I tried Colloidal Silver also. I took the same amounts day and night and it worked like magic.

After that I purchased my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator and the rest is history. My family has not been sick since
.”

-- P.A., Dodge, TX

I No Longer Need the Antibiotics
for My Sinus Allergies

“My name is Jerry and I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area which has been called the allergy center of the world. I’m sure other places have adopted the same label, but regardless I would regularly miss a week’s work each spring and fall due to allergies.

Usually my Doctor would prescribe a Z-Pack to get me going again. Even after I retired I continued to need a couple of Z-packs per year.

Over a year and a half ago I purchased your Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator along with the Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual and began taking periodic preventive doses orally; sometimes daily and other times once a week but never more than an ounce at a time.

When sneezing bouts begin I spray Colloidal Sliver up my nose. Z-packs are no longer needed!” 

-- Jerry C., Haltom City, Texas

No More Pneumonia Bouts!

Mom wanted you to know that she is 86 years old and used to get pneumonia at least twice a year until she began using the colloidal silver. She has not had any sign of pneumonia in five years and no problems with her health.

She also uses it as a disinfectant throughout the house. She uses it as a mouth wash. She has had no sinus problems this year since she uses it as nose drops (Oklahoma is notorious for allergies and sinus problems!)

Many of our church members are now asking Mom for a bottle for their families and ask again when they are out which Mom tries to keep made up and on hand at a moment’s notice. 
Mom considers this as something she can do to help others when they have a need and always gives it to them as a gift.

My daughter and I always grab the colloidal silver for my grandkids every time they get a cut on the playground - - in fact, they will come to us and tell us their boo-boo needs silver on it (ages 5 & 8 – even children know a good thing!)

-- N.O., Oklahoma

Clears Up Colds Overnight!

I have used the colloidal silver for 25 years. I spray some down my throat and get it into my lungs to combat a cold. It usually clears up overnight.

I am 90 years old and have not had the flu or a bad cold since I have been using colloidal silver. Externally I use the colloidal silver to keep down infections.

I haven’t had a bladder infection since I have been taking colloidal silver orally. I take approximately ten parts per million of the solution. When I need it, I take a swallow two to three times per day. Highly recommend it to other people
.”

-- T. Loudermilk, NC

Cured My Bronchitis in Two Days,
Plus My Athlete’s Foot Infection!

My own experience has been phenomenal. I had bronchitis for about 3 weeks when my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator arrived.

I made a batch of colloidal silver and started taking it. Within two days I didn't have any bronchitis symptoms. I was only taking a teaspoon per day. I was amazed. It also cleared up my red eye which occasionally happens, as well as athlete’s foot! 

Now I take one ounce per day with occasional skips from time to time. I know it works from my own personal experience, as well as from the experience of my friend
.”

-- W.E. Quirein 

Cured a Bad Case 
of Food Poisoning Overnight!

I can attest to the miracle of colloidal silver. I got food poisoning Friday night. Woke up Saturday at 1am with horrible stomach cramps and frightening diarrhea. 

I make my own silver with the machine I purchased from The Silver Edge.

I immediately started taking about one ounce of 10 ppm micro-particle colloidal silver every 1/2 hour. By morning 8:00am, I could tell it was over. I truly believe that if I had not started taking it when I did, I would have ended up in the hospital!

-- Jennifer F., New Franklin, MO

Learn More About Colloidal Silver

To learn more about colloidal silver’s unique ability to heal infections and infectious diseases, see:
Where to Get Colloidal Silver…

Thankfully, today, high-quality colloidal silver – the world’s safest and most powerful natural germ-fighter -- is available in just about every well-stocked health food store in the United States. 

You can also obtain it on Amazon.com or through other online natural health vendors. 

Unfortunately, the cost can be a bit prohibitive.  A tiny, four-ounce bottle often costs $20 to $30 from health food stores and online vendors.  That’s because it works so well against infections, vendors know they can get away with charging through the nose for it. 

But here’s the good news:  You can make colloidal silver yourself, for just pennies, quickly and easily, in your kitchen.  I’ll tell you how people are doing it, in just a moment. 

But first, if you’d like to learn more about colloidal silver’s astonishing effectiveness against modern drug-resistant pathogens, here are a few additional resources you might want to check out:
How to Make Your Own
Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver

A Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge allows you to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart.

Compare that to major health food store brands which usually cost between $20 and $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle, and you’ll see that the savings are astonishing. 

In fact, compared to health food store prices for colloidal silver, your very first one-quart batch of micro-particle colloidal silver actually pays for the entire cost the generator. 

Do you know of any other health product that literally pays for itself the very first time you use it?

Obviously, having the ability to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for only pennies per quart is about as close as you’ll ever get to having "free" colloidal silver for the rest of your life, any time you or a family member, friend or loved one needs it. 

And because the silver particles produced by this amazing breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology are as low as .8 nm – a fraction of a single nanometer – their effectiveness against colonies of pathogenic microbes is astonishing. 

Because of their extremely small size, the tiny, submicroscopic silver particles are up to 1,000 times more bioavailable than conventional silver particles.  This means the human body is able to absorb 99-100% of the silver, send it throughout the body to kill pathogens, and then excrete it with ease, afterwards.

Plus, it’s now known that these tiny silver micro-particles are able to kill off entire colonies of pathogens with far greater effectiveness than conventional colloidal silver particles, because of the “zombie effect” described in this recent article about brand new research out of Hebrew University in Jerusalem. 

Perhaps that’s why so many thousands upon thousands of people absolutely rave over the effectiveness of their homemade micro-particle colloidal silver, as you can see at this web page full of real-life colloidal silver success stories. 

Discover How Easy It Is…

If you’d like to learn more about making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart, you can…

  • Read how unbelievably simple it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart, here. 
  • Learn why the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator, here. 
  • Find out how to save a whopping $100 on a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, here. 
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver….

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,






Helpful Links:
                                                                                                                                                  
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2016 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.


No comments: