Monday, February 13, 2017

Colloidal Silver, Food Poisoning and the Evil Commode

 Click here to learn how to make colloidal silver
When food poisoning strikes and that evil commode starts calling your name, it’s time to consider taking some colloidal silver. 

Here’s the story of one gentleman’s positive healing experiences using colloidal silver for two nasty cases of food poisoning.  After reading this man’s story, you’ll understand why colloidal silver’s astonishing effectiveness against food poisoning is the perfect reason to keep some at all times in your medicine chest or in your family’s emergency preparedness stash. 

What’s more, colloidal silver has been demonstrated time-and-time again to help with other stomach-related ailments as well, which is why I’ve included some links below to additional articles so you can see for yourself why so many millions of people make colloidal silver their #1 “go to” natural health remedy for stomach issues…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge

Here’s an interesting testimonial on using colloidal silver against food poisoning, from my 547-page book, The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual:

“I was with a business associate working late one Friday night.  At about 10:30 p.m. we ventured out to a local big chain restaurant to indulge in a couple of big burgers. We finished for the night at 2:30a.m. I went home and shortly thereafter experienced my first encounter with food poisoning. 

If you have ever had food poisoning you can understand that there is no mistaking the symptoms.  For those of you not so familiar, it is more than simply getting ill.  Imagine your insides have suddenly turned into snakes and are involuntarily convulsing and trying to exit your body.  You become ill with such force and for a long enough duration that you wonder if you will ever be allowed another breath.

That’s what I personally experienced. Finally after what seemed an eternity in hell, I was finally released from the clutches of the evil commode. 

Weakened and out of breath I gravitated to the medicine cabinet to give the colloidal silver a try, but more seriously thinking about going to the emergency room, since I had just seen a special on TV where a Centers For Disease Control (CDC) report acknowledged that 9,000 people die each year from food poisoning. 

I took about one half ounce and went to lay down.  The evil commode called me again in about ten minutes, but I was so purged that it was a wasted attempt to try and get anything more from me. I laid down again and now considered more seriously going to the hospital, at the same time though exhausted, I felt better.  The only thing that I wanted to do was sleep. 

I brushed my teeth, and took a tablespoon more or silver.  I applied some essential oils to my abdomen to alleviate the pain from the still present cramping. Though dehydrated I avoided water for fear of the evil commode.  As I began to doze off the thought crossed my mind that I might not wake in the morning.  The next day did come, although low on energy I felt I might survive. 

I was able to eat breakfast at 8:00a.m. About 1:00 p.m. I called my business associate who was unable to come to the phone.  He had become ill and went to the hospital (as related to me by his roommate); the hospital confirmed that he had food poisoning. They reportedly pumped his stomach. After going home he continued to be too ill to eat or get out of bed for several days, and remained ill and went back to the doctor’s office for continued care for two weeks! 

I offered to provide colloidal silver during his ordeal, but his response was basically the same as my initial reaction, ‘it’s probably a lot of bunk.’ He did accept my offer close to the time he recovered, too late for either of us to give it a second thought. 

Is this conclusive evidence that colloidal silver cured my food poisoning?  Of course not.  However, it was more than an interesting coincidence to me.

After this incident I very cautiously began taking colloidal silver more regularly, especially at any sign of feeling run down or when I felt a cold coming on.  About three years have now gone by and I have yet to get a cold or flu.  Coincidence?  I think not! 

In January of 1997 I indulged a fine meal at the best Cajun restaurant in town with some friends and family.  I hadn’t had oysters in over ten years due to the many reports of their no longer being safe to eat.  But I was at one of the finest restaurants in town, so I thought certainly they get only the finest product from the freshest sources, so in a bold move I took a chance. 

As you probably guessed, later that evening, I was once again in the clutches of the evil commode.  He was not as forgiving this time.  I quickly realized that as bad as the first incident was, it really could be worse!  I almost lost consciousness this time, and collapsed briefly when I was finally released. 

I wasn’t messing around this time!  I had learned to make a much stronger solution of colloidal silver and poured a half of a glass, about 5-6 ounces, and gingerly coaxed it down.  This time I wasn’t called back to the evil commode for a final taunting or two.  I still wondered about the possibility of not waking up as I dozed off.  The sun returned.  I was generally fine once again. 

Do I have proof that what I have just told you is true?  Well my wife, family and close friends were present and could vouch for me. 

However, that is not why I am sharing this information with you.  It’s not about me proving anything to you.  It’s about sharing my experiences and perhaps challenging you to seek your own experiences.  The truth is self evident, prove it to yourself! 

            -- V.G., New Jersey

Learn More…

If you’d like to learn more about using colloidal silver for food poisoning and other stomach infections, consider reading through any of the following short articles:
As you’ll see in the above articles, colloidal silver has been a tried-and-true natural remedy for food poisoning and other stomach ailments for decades. 

What’s more, millions of people around the world have experienced the profound infection-fighting qualities of colloidal silver, not just for food poisoning, but for a myriad of other infections and diseases as well.  You can read some of their stories, here.

How to Make Your Own
Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver

 Click here to learn how to make colloidal silver
A Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge allows you to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart.

Compare that to major health food store brands which usually cost between $20 and $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle, and you’ll see that the savings are astonishing. 

In fact, compared to health food store prices for colloidal silver, your very first one-quart batch of micro-particle colloidal silver actually pays for the entire cost the generator. 

Do you know of any other health product that literally pays for itself the very first time you use it?

Obviously, having the ability to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for only pennies per quart is about as close as you’ll ever get to having "free" colloidal silver for the rest of your life, any time you or a family member, friend or loved one needs it. 

And because the silver particles produced by this amazing breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology are as low as .8 nm – a fraction of a single nanometer – their effectiveness against colonies of pathogenic microbes is astonishing. 

Because of their extremely small size, the tiny, submicroscopic silver particles are up to 1,000 times more bioavailable than conventional silver particles.  This means the human body is able to absorb 99-100% of the silver, send it throughout the body to kill pathogens, and then excrete it with ease, afterwards.

4 Simple Steps to
Colloidal Silver-Making Perfection! 

You might be surprised to learn there are just four simple steps to colloidal silver-making perfection when you use a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge: 

 Just plug the two pure .999 fine silver rods into the two jacks in the bottom of the generator box, one on each side of the bubbler tube.
Sit the generator box on top of a one-quart glass jar full of pure steam-distilled water, so that the two silver rods and the bubbler tube are immersed in the water. 
Set the handy appliance timer for three hours, and plug it into any convenient grounded household electrical outlet.
Plug the generator into the timer and then turn the timer wheel clockwise until you hear the generator start bubbling. The generator will shut off automatically after three hours. 

It’s really that easy! You just “Set it, and forget it.” And you get a perfect batch of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver every time!

When you’re finished, you’ll have a full quart of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver.  And you can make quart after quart for the rest of your life, for less than 36 cents each! 
Indeed, the set of pure .999 fine silver wire that comes with your generator is enough to make over $24,000 worth of colloidal silver (see here)!

Why should you ever again pay $20 to $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver at the health food store, when you can make your own superior-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for just pennies per quart?

After all, now you can afford to make all of the colloidal silver you’ll ever need, for just a few cents per quart.

Discover How Easy It Is…

If you’d like to learn more about making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart, you can…

  • Learn more about the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator and how it allows you to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart, here. 
  • Learn exactly why the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator, here. 
  • Find out how to save a whopping $100 on a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, here. 
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another insightful article on colloidal silver….

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,

Steve Barwick, author

Helpful Links:

                                                                                                                                                 
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2017 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.



No comments: