By Dr. Robert C. Beck, Ph.D.
[Dr. Robert C. Beck, Ph.D., more popularly known as Bob Beck, was the original colloidal silver guru, and early proponent of the home colloidal silver generator. He was a well-known inventor of popular electro-medical and electro-magnetic devices widely used in the natural health community, a speaker at numerous health conferences, a critic of Big Pharma and the FDA, and a tireless advocate of natural healing. Dr. Beck passed away at the age of 77 in 2002. Here is an early article he wrote on the myriad of health-enhancing ways you can use colloidal silver on a daily basis, when you own a high-quality colloidal silver generator and can therefore produce colloidal silver for pennies per gallon…]
When you control a source of pennies-per-gallon, make-it-yourself silver colloid you can use it for hundreds of health improvement applications.
A few are suggested here.
You can use most tap water to make silver colloid for industrial and external uses, and use distilled or de-ionized water for internal applications.
Here are just a few ways to use it:
· Add to drinking water when traveling or camping.
· Colloid sprayed burns heal rapidly without scarring.
· Safely sterilize anything from toothbrushes to surgical instruments.
· Use topically on cuts, wounds, abrasions, rashes, sunburn, razor nicks, bandages.
· Spray on garbage to prevent decay odors.
· Mist kitchen sponges, towels, cutting boards to eliminate E. Coli 0157:H7 and salmonella bacteria to prevent food poisoning, gastrointestinal inflammation, and genital tract infections.
· Add when canning, preserving, bottling.
· Use like peroxide on zits and acne.
· Add to juices to enhance shelf-life.
· Add to milk to delay spoiling, fermenting, deteriorating, clabbering or curdling.
· Spray in shoes, between toes, between legs to stop most skin itch, athlete’s foot, fungi, jock itch.
· Diminish dandruff, psoriasis, skin rashes, etc.
· Add to bath water, gargle, douches, colon irrigation, nasal spray and dental water-pic solutions.
· Cuts downtime dramatically with colds, flu, pneumonia, staph, strep, respiratory infections and rhino viruses.
· Skin itch, eye and ear infections, some moles and warts vanish when colloid is sprayed on body after bathing.
· Use with Q-tip on fingernail, toenail, and ear fungi.
· Neutralize tooth decay and bad breath. Silver colloid stops halitosis by eliminating bacteria deep in throat and on back of tongue. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, silver colloid never permits strain-resistant pathogens to evolve.
· Put a few drops on band-aids and bandages to shorten healing times.
· Health professionals might consider IV and IM injections. Tumor and polyp shrinking is reported when masses are injected directly (when colloid is added in correct proportions to sterile physiological saline or Ringer's Solution which contains ~9000 ppm sodium chloride).
· Toothaches, mouth sores, bacterial irritations are diminished.
· Soak dentures to reduce bacterial count and help prevent mouth infections.
· Spray refrigerator, freezer and food storage bin interiors.
· Stop mildew and wood rot.
· Mix in postage stamp, envelope, and tape moistening wells, paint and paste pots to prevent bacterial growth, odors, spoiling or souring.
· Add to water based paints, wallpaper paste, dishwasher, cleaning and mopping solutions, etc.
· Spray pet bedding and let dry.
· Spray on top of contents of opened jam, jelly, and condiment containers and inside lids before replacing.
· Mix a little in pet water, birdbaths, cut flower vases.
· Always add to swamp cooler water.
· Spray air conditioner filters after cleaning.
· Swab air ducts and vents to prevent breeding sites for germs.
· Use routinely in laundry final rinse water and always before packing away seasonal clothes.
· Damp clothes or towels and washcloths will not sour or mildew.
· Eliminate unwanted microorganisms in planter soils and hydroponics systems.
· Spray plant foliage to stop fungi, molds, rot, and most plant diseases.
· Treat pools, fountains, humidifiers, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, baths, dishwashers, re-circulating cooling tower water, gymnasium foot dips, and bath and shower mats.
· Spray inside shoes, watch bands and gloves and under fingernails periodically.
· Treat shower stalls, tubs, fonts, animal watering troughs, shavers to avoid trading germs.
· Rinse fruit and vegetables before storing or using.
· Put in cooking water.
· Human and animal shampoos become disinfectants.
· Prevent carpets, drapes, wallpaper from mildewing.
· Wipe telephone mouthpieces, pipe sterns, headphones, hearing aids, eyeglass frames, hairbrushes, combs, loofas.
· Excellent for diapers and diaper rash.
· Spray toilet seats, bowls, tile floors, sinks, urinals, doorknobs to disinfect.
· Kill persistent odors by spraying area.
· Rinse pillowcases, sheets, towels and bedclothes.
There are literally thousands of other essential uses for this ridiculously inexpensive, odorless, tasteless, colorless, totally benign and easily produced powerful non-toxic disinfectant and healing agent.
You'll find that a spray or misting bottle of silver colloid solution may be the most useful health enhancement tool in your environment.