Monday, November 9, 2015

More Unusual Uses for Colloidal Silver: Part III

 Learn to make colloidal silver at www.TheSilverEdge.com
New and sometimes quite unusual ways to use colloidal silver as a germicide, household disinfectant, anti-inflammatory agent and all-around healing tool continue to crop up like clockwork. 

That’s largely because:

a.) More and more people are now using colloidal silver than ever before, and…

b.) People are now able to make their own high-quality colloidal silver at home for just a few pennies per quart, with a device known as a colloidal silver generator

This ability to make relatively large amounts of colloidal silver very inexpensively allows for a much wider range of experimentation compared to buying those tiny, four-ounce bottles of colloidal silver in health food stores, which often cost $20 to $30 or more. 

If you’re interested in learning what other people are discovering as they experiment with colloidal silver, here’s 12 more unusual ways to use colloidal silver you might have never thought of…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge

Everyone familiar with colloidal silver knows it kills pathogenic microorganisms. 

And they know it can be used to help stop topical infections (i.e., on cuts, burns, etc.) or even internal infections (i.e., such as colds, flu, sore throat, earache, food poisoning, etc.). 

But there are numerous unusual uses for colloidal silver, as well.  I’ve covered a total of 24 of these unusual uses in my two previous articles on this topic (see here and here). 

And in the following article, I’ll describe for you 12 more unusual uses for colloidal silver that you’ve probably never thought of – each of which have been brought to my attention by experienced colloidal silver users:
  • Treating Jellyfish Stings With Colloidal Silver – Colloidal silver user Jan Wellman tells the tale of using some silver oxide gel on a jellyfish sting she received while swimming in the Mediterranean in the summer of 2014.  She wrote, “I come across a school of beautiful, luminescent creatures. A small Pink Jellyfish glides past me and elegantly injects a few hundred ampules of nerve toxins into my left side. The pain pulls me under the waves. I resurface with an egg-size swelling under my armpit and manage to swim home, where the wound continues to grow. It feels and looks like I’ve been burned by a flat iron. I grab the first jar I suspect contains anti-bacterial properties, not knowing if I should check into a hospital…Miracle. The pain vanishes in seconds. The swelling subsides in less than a minute. I take a closer look at the jar. Active ingredient: chelated silver oxide. 
Wellman goes on to explain that within 16 hours, most of the inflammation was gone, whereas traditionally, the inflammation and pain from jellyfish stings usually take a week to heal.

Why did her jar of silver oxide gel work against the jellyfish stings?  It’s likely for the very same reason that colloidal silver works so well against Poison Ivy and Poison Oak symptoms.

You see, colloidal silver is not just a great infection-fighting agent.  It’s also highly anti-inflammatory.  And colloidal silver has profound pain-relieving properties, as well. 

So when the jellyfish injects a mild toxin into the skin surface that immediately causes massive localized inflammation, resulting in stinging pain, applying silver in just about any form can help relieve the excessive inflammation, and mute much of the pain in the process. 

Likewise, another colloidal silver user wrote to me as follows:

Steve, one morning while walking along a local beach where I was vacationing with my family, I stepped on a jellyfish that had been washed up on shore.  My foot turned bright red and began to swell. 

I got back to our hotel room and immediately began spraying colloidal silver onto the affected area and allowing it to air dry.  I did this two or three times an hour, for the remainder of the day. 

For the first two or three hours, I was barely able to walk on the swollen and reddened foot.  The stinging was unbearable at first, but the more colloidal silver I applied, the better it got. 

After the first three hours, the stinging pain had declined enough that I could walk on that foot again, although gingerly.  The redness and swelling had been significantly reduced as well.  By the next day, I was fine, with only minor pain when walking.

Thanks to colloidal silver, my family beach vacation was not ruined.” 

According to journalist Francis Sedgemore, this works because silver has powerful inflammation-reducing properties: 

Silver has for centuries been used to treat and prevent infection, and its wound-healing properties are well known…But the new research...indicates that silver goes further than this and modifies cytokines, leading to reduced inflammation and an increased rate of healing.”

And according to the authors of this clinical study, “We showed that silver nanoparticles exert positive effects through their antimicrobial properties, reduction in wound inflammation, and modulation of fibrogenic cytokines.” 

So there you have it.  Colloidal silver is not only antimicrobial, but also highly anti-inflammatory.  I’m glad to see modern medical science regarding the healing properties of silver is finally catching up with people’s personal experiences. 

Here’s a short video demonstration of how to make your own healing colloidal silver gel for topical purposes such as inflamed skin, burns, sunburn and more. 
  • Getting Pregnant With Colloidal Silver? -- Colloidal silver user M. Schumann recently wrote, “I had a friend that was trying to get pregnant and couldn't, I had her try the colloidal silver and the next month she was pregnant. If you have an infection that isn't really detectable it can make it so that you can't get pregnant this clears all infections up in a matter of days.” 
Sounds unusual.  But Mr. Schumann is absolutely right, at least, according to Dr. Gary Null, Ph.D., who states on page 241 of his Complete Encyclopedia of Natural Healing that colloidal silver can be used by women “to help cleanse the system when Chlamydia is causing infertility.”   

The bottom line is that sometimes even a minor underlying infection in the “female region” can prevent pregnancy.  And oftentimes, clearing up that infection reverses the situation, and pregnancy once again becomes possible.

This unusual usage for colloidal silver is actually not new to me.  I’ve written about it several times, including in the article “A Tale of Two Pregnancies.”   

In short, colloidal silver might just be the next big “infertility drug” for women who have underlying infections preventing pregnancy.
  • Make Your Cottage Cheese Last Longer With Colloidal Silver – Colloidal silver user M. Schumann also wrote, “Cottage cheese last three times as long if you spray it with colloidal silver after you open it, I spray it every time I get some out . We buy it in the extra large containers. By doing this I have kept it for more than a month with no problem at all.” 
This is based on the idea that spraying your cottage cheese with colloidal silver will help stop the milk bacteria from spoiling the cheese as quickly as it normally would. 

This means you can extend the shelf life of your cottage cheese dramatically – often by two or three times its usual shelf life. 

Similarly, if you add a little bit of colloidal silver to an open carton of milk, you can at least double (or more) the shelf life of the milk. 

Indeed, some milk producers are now getting ready to launch milk cartons coated on the inside with nanosilver, for exactly that purpose (i.e., extending shelf life). 

For additional information and documentation, see my previous article “Colloidal Silver Doubles Shelf Life of Milk, Say Researchers.” 
  • Use Colloidal Silver to Stop Draining Eye Discharges (i.e., Tear Stains) on Dogs and Cats – Long-time colloidal silver user Sharon H. wrote, “I've used colloidal silver on many problems with success for 7 years now...even my dogs.  Do your dogs have draining eyes? Every day put one drop of colloidal silver in each eye and the draining STOPS...works like a charm... 
This one was quite new to me.  I always thought draining eyes on dogs was specific to the breed.  In other words, something you couldn’t do anything about because all dogs of certain breeds normally have this problem. 

However, when Brownie, my full-grown German Shepherd/Mastiff mix developed draining eyes to the point that I was having to wipe the gunk buildup out of the corner of his eyes three or four times a day, I decided to try Sharon’s technique.

And guess what?  She was right.  It worked like a charm! 

However, Brownie didn’t particularly like the eye-dropper application.  He’s a very large, independent-minded outdoor dog (German Shepherd/Mastiff mix), and I had difficulty holding his head still and his eyelids open while I applied a drop or two of colloidal silver to his eyes.

To solve the problem, I put some colloidal silver into a tiny, two-ounce spray bottle with a fine mist nozzle.  Then, I sat down in front of him and sprayed a light mist of colloidal silver onto my own face, with my eyes open, to show him what was coming, while I spoke gently to him. 

As he watched, with apparent curiosity, I put one hand on top of his head and very gently pulled back his scalp just a tad, so that it caused his eyes to open a little more widely.  Simultaneously, holding the pump spray bottle in my free hand about a foot away from his face, I very lightly “misted” his face with the colloidal silver. 

For the first few seconds, he blinked a lot as I misted his face.  But as he felt the gentle mist on his face and realized there was no harm being done, the blinking slowed down and I could see that some of the colloidal silver “mist” got into his eyes.  It didn’t burn or bother him (I used 10 ppm homemade micro-particle colloidal silver, made with a Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator).   

I didn’t even have to “mist” his eyes with the colloidal silver every day.  Just a light “misting” three times over the course of a week, and now his eyes are “drain free.” 
  • No More Smelly Shoes, Thanks to Colloidal Silver – Our good friend Skip W. wrote, “Just a note to mention that I use a mist of colloidal silver inside my shoes after removing them for the day. It cuts the foot odor and keeps them smelling much fresher. Of course a mist on your feet or socks also helps in that area too. 
True story:  I have a family member whose smelly feet were horrific – especially after taking his shoes off.  So I told him about spraying his feet and the inside of his shoes with colloidal silver each day, just as Skip W. above does. 

Now, when this family member comes over to visit and we’re watching a movie in the movie room, if he takes off his shoes I no longer have to leave the room gagging because of the awful smell. 

Colloidal silver truly works wonders against smelly shoes and smelly feet.  You just have to remember to spray some on the feet and inside the shoes each day!

What’s more, colloidal silver is wonderful treatment for athlete’s foot.  For more information see the article “Colloidal Silver for Athlete’s Foot and Other Topical Fungal Infections.
  • Colloidal Silver Keeps Hummingbird Feeder Germ-Free – Colloidal silver user Carol P. wrote, “I put a small amount of colloidal silver in my hummingbird feeders. It keeps the bacteria from growing and the feeders from getting black inside before they are empty.” 
That’s a very interesting idea.  Anyone with Hummingbird feeders would appreciate it.  But I’m not sure what Carol meant by “a small amount of colloidal silver.”  Did she mean several drops…several teaspoons full…several ounces? 

Thankfully, another colloidal silver user, Steve S., wrote me the following account by email:

I had trouble getting the lingering odor out of my hummingbird feeders, something like a mildew smell.  And small black patchy areas around the feeder holes indicated growth of that sort. 

“Hummers don’t like soap, so I only clean vessels with very hot water.  Still, the smell wouldn’t leave, and if I could smell it so could they.  I notice the feedings were not as often as last summer.

“So I washed out the containers as usual, and then using a small sprayer, sprayed 3 or 4 squirts of 20PPM Colloidal Silver water (which I made with one of your colloidal silver generators). 

“Swished it around and poured it out. I could no longer smell the previous odor. 

“Then I squirted two good squirts inside and filled the feeder.  As soon as I hung it outside, I began to get more feedings.  I now make this a routine treatment using colloidal silver water.

“It works!  Tell your readers, please.  I gave some to a friend who treated her feeder and also noticed an increase in feeder usage.”

I don’t have hummingbird feeders at my house.  So I can’t vouch for this idea.  But I believe Carol P. and Steve S. have likely hit on an idea that would prove helpful to all hummingbird fans who use feeders to attract these beautiful birds to their homes.
  • Colloidal Silver Gets Rid of Belly Moles – Colloidal silver user Dan F. of Naples, FL wrote, “I’ve had my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator for about one year now, and while I did not do ‘great things’ with it, it sure has helped me a lot in several ways. For example, I used to have flat dark moles on my belly skin fold. They had been there for years. I began spraying them with the micro-particle colloidal silver four times weekly. In about six weeks they vanished and have not returned.” 
That’s a completely new usage to me.  And I’m hoping some of my readers with belly moles will try it, and then write back and confirm whether or not it worked for them, as well. 

Would it work with moles on other parts of the body, as well?  It might just be worth trying!

Indeed, next week, I’ll have another article for you on this very same topic, in which a female colloidal silver user got rid of a large mole near her neck simply by applying colloidal silver to a bandage and covering the mole once-per-day. 

She was even kind enough to send details of the process she used, including step-by-step “before and after” pictures as well.  So stay tuned!
  • Colloidal Silver and Tequila Cures My Sore Throat! – Colloidal silver user F.C. from Pinetop, AZ wrote, “When I get a sore throat, I use a 12 oz. old fashioned glass and mix about ¾” of tequila and ¾” of colloidal silver and fill it with Margarita mix.  Stir (no ice) sip very slowly to keep max contact time.  Two times usually cures sore throat and continue colloidal silver and it will shorten cold or flu! 
Now that’s a very unusual use.  But according to my good friend Anders Sultan, owner of Sweden’s largest colloidal silver manufacturing company, there’s some interesting science behind the idea. 

Anders says when ingesting colloidal silver orally for colds or flu, in rare cases you might have to add a little bit of whiskey, vodka or red wine to your colloidal silver in order to help it break through the fatty cell wall that surrounds certain types of cold or flu viruses.  

He explains:

"There are hundreds of viruses that can give you a cold. And there are certain viruses that surround themselves with fatty cells.  These are known as lipid viruses. The influenza virus, for example, is a lipid virus.

And unfortunately, these viruses can tolerate colloidal silver fairly well. This is because the water-based silver does not easily penetrate the lipid barrier of the virus, known as a lipid bi-layer envelope.

However, if you mix equal parts colloidal silver with whisky, vodka or even red wine -- and squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice in too -- you have a recipe that will take care of lipid virus infections very efficiently.

Both the alcohol and the acid from the citrus will do its part of dissolving the lipid-based defense system of the virus.

Take a teaspoon every five to ten minutes for a couple of hours -- as soon as you feel you have caught something -- and the cold or influenza will usually be gone in a matter of hours.

Keep it under your tongue for a minute and the sublingual part of your mouth will absorb the silver directly into your bloodstream.

Small doses at this frequency helps assure that your body will have a good supply of active silver to fight viruses, as the silver ions are removed by the kidneys in a matter of minutes."

So there you have it.  For stubborn colds, flu or sore throats that aren’t responding to plain colloidal silver, try sipping on a little bit of colloidal silver mixed with wine, whiskey or even tequila. 

It might just break down the lipid coating around these types of viruses, allowing the silver to penetrate and destroy the virus from the inside out. 

Worst case scenario, you get a pleasant buzz! 

Of course, the obvious caveats apply:  Don’t drink and drive.  Don’t operate heavy machinery.  And certainly don’t do this if you have a problem with alcohol.  And finally, adults only, please. 
  • Colloidal Silver and Egg White Face Mask – My friends Steve and Barbara wrote to me on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook, “Steve....Have you ever mixed colloidal silver with egg whites to make a face mask?...I mix two egg whites with colloidal silver in an 8 ounce spray bottle...I shake it up and spray it on my face...it feels great and the great thing is you can't see it....I've been doing this for a while...My wife loves it!....Try it sometime and you'll see what I mean....The only thing is....you need to wash it off with water around sensitive eyes...And also keep it refrigerated.  Other than that...it's fine! 
Well, folks, I have to admit, that’s another brand new one to me.  And I’ve yet to try it, because I’m just not a “face mask” kind of guy.  I’ll just remain old and ugly, thank you.

However, egg white face masks are incredibly popular among people wanting to maintain that youthful look along with healthier facial skin. 

Egg whites are known to be great for tightening and toning loose skin.  They’re also said to help reduce greasiness of skin by shrinking overly-large pores, thereby reducing excess sebum production. 

An individual going by the pen name of healthmunsta on a site called hubpages.com says, “Additionally, egg white contains an ingredient known as lysozyme, an enzyme that kills acne-causing bacteria by digesting their cell walls.” 

Wow.  Combine that with colloidal silver, which has been known for centuries for its beneficial healing effects on skin, as well as its ability to kill harmful microbes, and it sounds like you’d have a real one-two punch against skin problems.  And best yet, it can be made at home for just pennies! 

For additional information on silver’s wonderful skin-healing properties, see the article “Healing Acne With Colloidal Silver.”

Here’s another way to use colloidal silver as a facial beauty product:
  • Colloidal Silver and Argan Oil Facial Cream for Sensitive Skin – Another long-time colloidal silver user wrote, “One thing I have found colloidal silver to be quite helpful for (besides the obvious sicknesses and cuts) is for my occasional facial breakouts. I use several drops of 500 ppm colloidal silver on a cotton swab and rub it all over my face along with Argan oil.  It has made my face look beautiful!  I have very sensitive skin, so any chemical face washes or creams just makes it worse. CS is the cure all for everything it seems...love it! 
She goes on to explain:  “Argan oil comes from the Argan tree native to Morocco.  It reminds me of olive oil a little, but it’s more absorbent.

“It has many different uses: face and body moisturizer, wrinkles, restores hair shine, acne...I love natural products, nothing with chemicals. It's a great product as well! I recommend to anyone, but especially to those with sensitive skin.

“I get mine on Amazon.com.  There are lots of different brands.  But I always buy Slice of Nature 100% pure virgin Argan oil. You can also go to a website called SliceofNature.com.  I just prefer Amazon because I like to read other people's reviews about the different brands.”

I’ve never tried this, but it certainly sounds interesting. 

Some folks have told me they get similar great results by thoroughly mixing one ounce of 10 ppm colloidal silver with three ounces of Argan oil, and applying it with a cotton applicator.  (For more information, see Germ-Busting Colloidal Silver Gels and Creams.)
  • Colloidal Silver Keeps Humidifiers Disinfected and Slime-Free – Our friend Karen S. wrote on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook, “I started using colloidal silver in my humidifier this fall, as a disinfectant to help keep slime and scum from building up inside the water reservoir. I've been adding 1 tsp per gallon since November. Normally I have to clean them with vinegar every 3-4 days because they are starting to get a slimy film in the reservoir and inside the tanks. I now go 10-12 days between cleanings and there is very little to no slime or scum even then.” 
That’s a great idea.  After all, adding colloidal silver to a spa or hot tub keeps the water sparkling clean and slime-free.  So why wouldn’t it do the same thing when added to the water basin of a home humidifier? 

Personally, I’d consider adding a little bit more than one teaspoon per gallon.  Maybe a full ounce or two per gallon, instead. 

I think people would find they could actually go for months without having to clean away slime and crud from their humidifier if they’d just add enough colloidal silver.

And by the way, if you make your own colloidal silver with a colloidal silver generator, you might want to try running straight colloidal silver through the humidifier every now and then. 

It’s not only good for disinfecting the humidifier, but it also helps spread a bit of antimicrobial silver throughout the room you have the humidifier running in. 

Many people have told me their chronic coughs, sinus sniffles and other upper respiratory issues have cleared up after only a few evenings of running the humidifier filled with colloidal silver while sleeping!
  • Swab Air Ducts and Ventilation Grilles to Prevent Breeding Sites for Germs – Long-time colloidal silver user Shari S. wrote, “I spray, and sometimes swab the air ducts and ventilation grilles in my home in order to help prevent microbes from colonizing at those locations, from which they can easily be spread throughout the house when the heating or air conditioning systems come on.” 
Shari’s obviously one smart cookie. 

After all, a 1998 study published in the Journal of Hospital Infections was titled “Ventilation grilles as a potential source of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus causing an outbreak in an orthopedic ward at a district general hospital.” 

Now that’s clearly a mouthful of a title for a clinical study. 

But the point being, researchers discovered that the deadly, drug-resistant MRSA pathogen was colonizing the ventilation grilles in hospital rooms, and then being spread further throughout the hospital – and to patients -- each time warm or cold air was blown through the grilles by the heating and air conditioning system.  (For more information, see Colloidal Silver and Airborne MRSA Pathogens.)

Obviously, if the MRSA pathogen can colonize air ducts and ventilation grilles in hospitals, it can do so in homes as well.  And so can other disease-causing pathogens. 

Add to that the simple fact that many people go their entire lives without cleaning and disinfecting the air ducts and ventilation grilles in their homes, and you have a recipe for the easy spread of disease-causing microbes throughout the home, any time of the year. 

The simple solution is to use a spray bottle to lightly spray your household air ducts and grilles with colloidal silver whenever you’re doing your regular home disinfection chores.  And from time-to-time, consider using colloidal silver on a wash rag to thoroughly swab air duct vents and grilles, as well. 

Another solution to cutting down the number of germs circulating through the air in your home at any point in time is to lightly spray colloidal silver onto household air filters during housecleaning. 

Household air filters obviously trap airborne dust and dirt particles, which can then gradually become repositories for colonies of germs, mold, and other pathogens that can later become airborne.   (For more information, see Spray Household Air Filters With Colloidal Silver and Protect Your Family.)

The beauty of using colloidal silver for such household disinfection purposes is that its germ-killing qualities generally last longer (i.e., up to 72 hours or more) than commercial disinfectants (i.e., up to three or four hours). 

Plus, using a spray bottle to lightly mist these crucial but often overlooked areas of the home with colloidal silver is very easy, and should only take a few extra minutes during the course of a normal house cleaning operation.

Make Your Own
Colloidal Silver for Pennies!

Of course, colloidal silver is awfully expensive to use for purposes like these if you’re still buying it in health food stores where the average cost is $5 to $7 per ounce. 

Thankfully, you can make your own high-quality colloidal silver for about one penny per ounce, with a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge. 

What’s more, colloidal silver is so simple to make at home, anyone who can use a coffee pot has all the skill needed to make colloidal silver.  Let me demonstrate for you how amazingly simple it is:

 Learn to make colloidal silver at www.TheSilverEdge.com
1.) Just plug the two pure .999 fine silver rods into the two jacks in the bottom of the generator box, one on each side of the bubbler tube.



 Learn to make colloidal silver at www.TheSilverEdge.com
2.)  Sit the generator box on top of a one-quart glass jar full of pure steam-distilled water, so that the two silver rods and the bubbler tube are immersed in the water.

  
  
 Learn to make colloidal silver at www.TheSilverEdge.com
3.) Set the handy appliance timer for three hours, and plug it into any convenient grounded household electrical outlet.

  

Click here to learn to make your own colloidal silver...
4.) Plug the generator into the timer and then turn the timer wheel clockwise until you hear the generator start bubbling. The generator will shut off automatically after three hours.

It’s really that easy! You just “Set it, and forget it.” And you get a perfect batch of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver every time!

When you’re finished, you’ll have a full quart of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver.  And you can make quart after quart for the rest of your life, for less than 36 cents each! 

Indeed, the set of pure .999 fine silver wire that comes with your generator is enough to make over $24,000 worth of colloidal silver (see here)!

Why should you ever again pay $20 to $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver at the health food store, when you can make your own superior-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for just pennies per quart?

Almost FREE, for the Rest of Your Life!

 Click here to learn to make your own colloidal silver...
Obviously, having the ability to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for only a few pennies per quart is about as close as you’ll ever get to having "free" colloidal silver for the rest of your life, any time you or a family member, friend or loved one needs it. 

And because the silver particles produced by this amazing breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology are as low as .8 nm – a fraction of a single nanometer – their effectiveness against colonies of pathogenic microbes is astonishing. 

Perhaps that’s why so many thousands upon thousands of people absolutely rave over the effectiveness of their homemade micro-particle colloidal silver, as you can see at this web page full of real-life colloidal silver success stories. 

Discover How Easy It Is…

If you’d like to learn more about making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart, you can…

  • Read how unbelievably simple it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart, here.
  • Learn why the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator, here.
  • Find out how to save a whopping $100 on a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, here. 
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver….

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,


Helpful Links:

                                                                                                                                                  
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2015 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.














No comments: