2. You can drink a few ounces at a time to rapidly eliminate food poisoning or other “tummy bugs” (see FREE downloadable “safe dosage” report here)
3. You can brush your teeth with it to prevent decay and bacterial plaque buildup
4. You can put it into a spray bottle and “huff” it deeply into your lungs to help quickly heal nasty upper respiratory infections
5. You can soak your feet in it to eliminate athlete’s foot and toenail fungus.
6. You can lightly spray it on your hair after washing and drying, to eliminate dandruff (Dr. Balch says many cases of dandruff are simply topical Candida Yeast infections; and silver is astonishingly effective against this fungus.)
7. You can put a few drops in your eyes to eliminate sties, Pink Eye and other eye infections virtually overnight
8. You can put a few drops in your ears to eliminate earaches in a single day or two
9. You can spray it on cuts and scrapes to prevent infection and stimulate rapid healing
10. You can spray it on burns to soothe the skin and stimulate rapid healing
11. You can spray it on shingles infections to quickly relieve the pain and trigger rapid healing
12. You can spray it on insect bites to soothe and relieve the pain, and help prevent infection from setting in
Colloidal Silver Kills Viruses
Make Your Own Colloidal Silver
The Colloidal Silver Secrets Video
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
The New Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator
You can also gargle with it for sore throats -- it works great. I used to get sore throats that would last for weeks. Now I just gargle twice with colloidal silver and they're gone.
Ha...you're right! I completely forgot about gargling with it for sore throats. We've done that so many times I'm surprised at myself for forgetting!
You can get an ultrasonic vaporizer and inhale it through your nose to combat a sinus infection or deep into your lungs when you need it. This has been working very well for me.
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, I've used that method (i.e., ultrasonic vaporizer, or "cool steam" vaporizer) and it works great!
In fact, I wrote about it in a blog post quite some time back, which is located on this web page:
I have two little tricks I do with my Homemade Colloidal Silver. After I make it, I strain it through a coffee filter to remove the large particles before I store it. If you do this, don't throw the paper away. Let it dry and save it. Use a piece of the paper dampened with your silver or even water along with some tape and you have a pretreated, supercharged bandage for cuts and scrapes.
Another thing I do is to keep a spray bottle with a mixture of 75 percent colloidal silver and 25 percent DMSO. It makes a very good topical spray for skin rashes and acne. I use it for aftershave lotion and have not had a razor burn in almost a year. Be aware that when you mix the two ingredients, there is a chemical reaction that does cause the bottle to get slightly warm and gives off a little bit of a rubber like smell. The solution still works well and the smell goes away quickly.
Can anyone tell me where to find a list of the 650 bacteria the colliodal silver is effective against? I am wanting to find if it is effective in treating bacterial lung infections in horses. I have the names of the bacteria found to be present.Need to know for sure so they dont end up with pnemonia. Also recommended dose rate for this would be helpful. Thanks. EK NZ
The article at the following web link will give you a little over 100 of them. I don't of any other single source that lists all of the pathogens for which colloidal silver is effective.
Can any one tell me how to make Colloidal silver gel including what strengh.
I suffer an enfection that effects both my elbows going red causing them both to be sore with trhe skin cracking open and contiuasly want to be itched.
Charlie, you can make your own colloidal silver gel pretty easily. Here's a link to an article about it: http://www.thesilveredge.com/csgel.shtml
However, ASAP Ultimate Skin and Body Care Gel by American Biotech Labs (contains 22 ppm colloidal silver) is excellent, and you can purchase it inexpensively in 4 oz tubes at SwansonVitamins.com
Post a Comment