Sunday, October 31, 2010

Colloidal Silver and Colds: A Safe, Simple and FAST Way to Stop Colds Before They Get Started!

Dr. Mercola once recommended putting a couple of drops of standard household 3% hydrogen peroxide into your ears, using an eye dropper, the moment you feel a cold or flu coming on.

His rationale was that many viral infections actually start in the ears, and then spread. And that hydrogen peroxide could halt the process at its inception by killing the viruses before they spread throughout the respiratory tract.

This idea was apparently based on the work of Richard Simmons, M.D., who, way back in 1928, first hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter through the ear canal.

Dr. Simmons’ findings were dismissed by the medical community. But of course, the medical community has off-handedly dismissed many helpful and healthful ideas, only to find out 20 or 40 or even 60 years later those ideas were true.

My Personal Experience

So…the very next time I felt a cold coming on, I tried this idea at bedtime. I put three drops of hydrogen peroxide in my ears, one ear at a time. I could hear and feel the peroxide bubbling like mad in my ears.

And the very next day all cold symptoms were gone! The key, apparently, is that you have to catch the cold just as it is beginning. Once it's full blown and the viruses have spread into the respiratory system, it's too late.

But…I discovered there was a potential PROBLEM with this method...

...For several days after using the hydrogen peroxide drops in my ears, I got the distinct impression that it had slightly burnt the soft tissue on the inside of my ears and even diminished my hearing a bit. The slight stinging feeling eventually subsided. But...

Using Colloidal Silver in the Ears, Instead…

...The next time I felt a cold coming on, I used COLLOIDAL SILVER in my ears, instead of hydrogen peroxide. I used three drops of 10 ppm homemade colloidal silver in each ear.

Here’s what I did:

I simply laid down on one side, and used an eye dropper to administer the three drops. Then I waited six to eight minutes and turned over and drained the colloidal silver into a tissue.

Then I laid down on my other side and repeated the process in the other ear. Wow...

...what a difference! No burning or stinging sensation whatsoever. In fact, it was remarkably soothing, instead. No perceptible hearing loss afterwards. And once more the budding cold was knocked out before it could fully take hold.

It's an interesting and very simple remedy – much safer, in my opinion than the use of hydrogen peroxide in the ears.

And since that time I've used it successfully many, many times to stop fledgling colds from becoming full-blown colds.

Works great on kids with symptoms of a fledgling cold, too!

Do YOU Have Any Unusual Uses for Colloidal Silver?

There are many other unusual uses for colloidal silver discussed at the Colloidal Silver Success Stories web site.

Or you can find more at the Testimonials page at The Silver Edge web site.

How about you? Do you have any unusual ways to use colloidal silver?

Please join us on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook where you can share your most unusual ways to use colloidal silver with more than 2,500 avid colloidal silver users!

Helpful Links:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I woke up Friday morning with my eyes oozing a sticky yellow fluid. I don't think I had a cold and my eyes were not pink like they had pink eye. But I had maybe the beginning of it. I poured colloidal silver from my micro generator in a shot glass, put enough pressure on the glass around my eye to seal it, tilted my head back, opened my eye in the silver. Then did the same with the other eye with fresh colloidal silver. The yellow fluid was gone and hasn't come back. Colloidal silver saved me a trip to the Dr's and time off from work. I love this stuff!"

Steve Barwick said...

Hey, that's a great little trick and I'm glad to hear it worked!