Monday, April 18, 2011

Does Colloidal Silver Really Kill MRSA, the Deadly Antibiotic-Resistant Form of Staph?

The deadly, antibiotic-resistant MRSA pathogen is now running rampant through society. A new study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases shows that nearly 50% of all meat tested in U.S. supermarkets is contaminated with MRSA.

In some states, schools have had to be closed after MRSA outbreaks have left children infected. In other states, football games have had to be postponed and locker rooms disinfected after MRSA outbreaks have left football players infected. Indeed, MRSA now kills more people annually than AIDs.

Is there anything you can do to protect your family? Thankfully, safe, natural colloidal silver has repeatedly been demonstrated to be remarkably effective against MRSA. Here’s what you need to know right now…


I’m going to get straight to the point. Colloidal silver cures MRSA.


Let me briefly summarize just four of those studies for you now. You may have seen some of this information in previous ezines I’ve sent, so I’ll keep it short. But at this point in time it’s critical to understand how truly effective colloidal silver can be against MRSA:

Case #1: A Brigham-Young Clinical Study Proves Silver Kills MRSA – In this study, conducted quietly in October 2006 at Brigham-Young University, and published in the journal Current Science, it was found that a number of the antibiotic drugs which formerly killed MDR (multiple drug-resistant) pathogens such as MRSA could actually be restored to full efficacy against the deadly pathogens, but only if a liquid silver solution of colloidal silver was used in conjunction with the drug! Since these antibiotic drugs had previously lost their effectiveness against the super pathogens, this study clearly demonstrated that the silver was the deciding factor in the deaths of the deadly drug-resistant pathogens!

Case #2: Iranian Clinical Study Proves Silver Increases Effectiveness of Antibiotic Drugs Against Staph – This study was conducted by the Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Medical Nanotechnology Research Center at the University of Tehran, Iran. It demonstrated that the addition of silver to three specific antibiotics (vancomycin, amoxicillin and penicillin) almost magically renews their effectiveness against today’s most deadly pathogens, including MRSA (methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus).

Case #3: Taiwanese Clinical Study Proves Colloidal Silver By Itself Kills MRSA – Another study, this one conducted by the Nanya Institute of Technology in Taiwan and published in the journal Colloids Surface B Biointerfaces in October 2007, also demonstrated that silver colloids kill both MRSA and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, another deadly and extremely opportunistic superbug. In this study, a special colloidal silver solution was tested on contact surfaces where the deadly pathogens are known to colonize, and from which they can spread to humans. The silver solution proved to be completely effective against both the MRSA and Pseudomonas super pathogens!

Case #4: Czech Clinical Study Proves Silver Particles Kill MRSA – This study was conducted at the Department of Physical Chemistry at Palacky University in the Czech Republic, and published in the prestigious Journal of Physical Chemistry B in August 2006. The study demonstrated that “…silver particles with a narrow size distribution with an average size of 25 nm showed high antimicrobial and bactericidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including multi-resistant strains such as Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).” The study further demonstrated that very low concentrations of silver could be utilized to destroy MRSA, as long as the silver particles were very small, averaging 25 nm.

Real-Life People Tell Their Honest-to-Goodness Success Stories
Using the New Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator Against MRSA!

The above studies are ample evidence that colloidal silver cures MRSA. But real-life examples are important, too.

These real-life customers of The Silver Edge successfully used micro-particle colloidal silver against some very severe cases of MRSA, and afterwards emailed their success stories to us. [Stories condensed for space.]


Cured Dying Doctor of a Deadly MRSA Infection!

“Thanks for the opportunity to share one of my many experiences with The Silver Edge Micro Particle Generator that I purchased from you in late 2007. In November 2009 I was in the morning breakfast hot spot and as usual I was talking to a friend about his health challenges, unaware that a doctor’s wife was listening.

After my friend left, the doctor’s wife asked me if I knew anything that would cure MRSA. I told her that I made something that should help. She told me that her husband was a doctor and he had MRSA. I offered to give her some Colloidal Silver the next day. When I arrived at the Nursing Home and met her she was very upset. The doctors overseeing her husband’s case had told her earlier that morning that she needed to let him go because there was nothing more that they could do for him, and that they were withdrawing all his medications. He also had a feeding tube. I told her that I could not tell her what to do for him, but I could tell her what I would do for myself if I were in the same situation. I gave her a dropper bottle of the colloidal silver and said if it were me I’d put two droppers of colloidal silver under my tongue every hour as long as I was awake.

The next day, and thereafter, I would do it every two hours while I was awake. If I had a feeding tube I would apply one tablespoon through the tube three times a day.

After four days she called and said that they had retested him for MRSA and he tested negative. She was one happy lady! I think everyone should own a Micro Particle Colloidal Silver Generator.”

– T. K. Keith, Oklahoma

Heals My MRSA Outbreaks!

“I don't remember when I started using colloidal silver but probably over a year ago. I have MRSA. My doctor wanted me to get on antibiotics and I refused because they take a toll on my health. I bought the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator and started taking 2 oz. of the colloidal silver 4 times a day for quite a long time. I discovered I wasn’t using it correctly. I was drinking it. I learned I had to keep it in my mouth and swish it around for a while. It started working then. I am now at the end of MRSA. It didn't show up in my blood the last time I had blood work, and one of those visual blood pictures. I still take the silver only now am taking 2 oz. morning and 2 oz at night before bed. I also used it topically on my breakouts to help them heal faster. I think I got the MRSA from my daughter who had a sore on her back for over 2 years. And her daughter got it too, so I am giving silver to them to drink also. Rose is no longer having break outs. She is my granddaughter. My daughter still has a few breakouts, but not many now. They are on the way to being free of it also. I also use the silver in my laundry for all of our clothes and towels. And also for disinfecting counter tops. I love how it works. I give you permission to use this in your book if you like. I do hope it will help others. Just be sure to keep it in your mouth and swish it around. Another benefit it has done for me is my teeth used to bleed when I brushed but no longer and they seem to be stronger now. Thank you for all you do.”

Paula D., Kissimmee, FL

Here’s another dramatic success story, which demonstrates how powerful and effective micro-particle colloidal silver can truly be…


Healed Deadly MRSA Infection
and Saved My Friend’s Leg from Amputation!

“I have a dear friend who is well over 500 pounds. My car is the only one that he can ride comfortably in AND tow the trailer with his enormous electric chair. For that reason, I’m the one that takes him to his VA appointments (105 miles away) and his doctor appointments (45 miles away).

He suffered from MRSA in bedsores on his leg that had not healed for 8 years. At a doctor appointment, his doctor said we needed to think about amputation of his lower leg to keep the MRSA at bay.

So I asked the doctor to let me try something for one month and he just said, "At his point we have nothing to lose except his leg." He said he was going to call in a prescription for another high strength antibiotic (Zithromax). History showed us that as long as he stayed on the antibiotics, the progression of the MRSA would slow down. But within two weeks of getting off of it, he would get very ill again. As we drove home, I explained my colloidal silver idea to my friend. This was on a Thursday, I believe. I gave him a quart of the colloidal silver to drink and a quart for his wounds. I told him to ‘drink approximately 1/4 cup twice a day.’ I also asked him to have his home health nurse (who'd been working with him for years) to soak the bandage with the colloidal silver when she redressed his sores. On the following Monday, he called the doctor’s office to find out why they hadn't called in the antibiotics. The nurse got on the phone and asked why he wasn't in the hospital. The doctor had assumed that he was going directly to the hospital when we left his office. The nurse told my friend that he needed to get to the hospital right away as the blood work done in the office at his last appointment showed he only had days left to live!!!! He called me and we rushed over to the hospital and you know what they found? NO MRSA! The doctor couldn't believe it. Over the next few weeks, the home health nurse saw his wounds closing up. She was amazed that the skin was granulating again.

It only took 4 days for his blood work to go from system-wide Septicemia with MRSA to ‘No Detectable Infection’.

As a paramedic, I have a pretty good immune system and will trust silver to take care of any infections that I get exposed to. It is documented that it killed the systemic MRSA, worked topically on the MRSA-laden bed sores, AND lowered his need for hypertensive meds. I am a believer!!!! Actually, I don't just "believe" in it, I KNOW it works!”

-- Gina

Over the past few years we’ve had many people report stories in which friends or loved ones experienced dramatic recoveries from MRSA or other serious infections after starting to use colloidal silver, only to see those recoveries nosedive after some smug doctor or concerned family member took their colloidal silver away.


Here’s one example with a happy ending thanks to micro-particle colloidal silver:

She Was Dying, Until She Used the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver!

Last year, my sister, Miriam, had extensive dental work done, which caused her to become infected with MRSA. This led to a heart attack. She was dying. The antibiotics and other medications being administered by her doctors were not working and she was getting weaker by the day.

In desperation, we looked up information on MRSA on the internet, and references to colloidal silver repeatedly came up, so we looked into that and found your generators along with all the information about them. At the same time, we met a lady who had been using one of your colloidal silver generators for many years and was very willing to share the colloidal silver and her knowledge with us until we could order our own generator. We felt that God had led us to this information and this lady. Immediately, we got the colloidal silver to my sister and she began taking it. Almost at once, her condition improved. She was gaining strength until she told her doctor that she was taking colloidal silver. He reacted so negatively, that my brother-in-law became fearful and refused to allow my sister to have it. She relapsed and became so sick that she couldn't even talk coherently. So weak that she couldn't eat or take care of herself at all. Again she was dying. It was then that my brother-in-law was called away on an emergency. We took colloidal silver to my sister and within two days, when her husband returned, she had made such a remarkable recovery that he could not deny the truth. Colloidal silver, with God's guidance, saved her life.” – Wynona, CA

High-Quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver
for Less Than 36 Cents a Quart!

Here’s the bottom line: You can purchase colloidal silver at just about any health food store in America. But it is exorbitantly expensive. A tiny four-ounce bottle can cost between $20 and $30.

On the other hand, by purchasing an inexpensive Micro-Particle Home Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge, you can produce all of the safe, pure, high-quality colloidal silver you need, any time you need it, quickly and easily, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, for about thirty six cents a quart or less!

At that price, you can afford to use colloidal for a myriad of purposes. You can literally afford to bathe in it. Indeed, many people with chronic skin conditions (including MRSA eruptions) do just that, and to great effect. They just add a quart or so to their bath water, and skin conditions begin to clear up rapidly!

You can also…


· Spray your store-bought meats and other fresh foods with colloidal silver before refrigerating, to kill any nasty pathogens such as MRSA on the food surfaces!

· Spray colloidal silver onto your cutting boards and kitchen counter tops after you’ve prepared food (especially meat!) to kill germs, mold, mildew and other microbes – yes, including the MRSA pathogen!

· Soak your store-bought fruits and vegetables in it to eradicate potentially harmful bacteria and fungus from the food surfaces!

· Clean and decontaminate faucets, door knobs, and other contact surfaces (including that filthy blade on your kitchen can opener)!

· Add a couple of ounces to your daily laundry as a natural antiseptic agent that will keep clothes, bath towels, dish rags, and other fabrics fresh and germ-free for weeks on end!

· Soak your toothbrush in it to prevent microbial contamination!

· Spray it around sinks, bathtubs and other surfaces to stop mold and mildew in its tracks!

· Spray it topically onto cuts and burns for prevention of infection and to stimulate rapid wound healing

· Add it to your pet’s water bowl to resolve internal infections and help prevent illness!

· Gargle with it to eradicate sore throats!

· Put it into a spray atomizer and sniff it up your nose to eliminate sinus infections!

· Add a drop or two into your eyes to stop Pink Eye or styes in a single afternoon!

And, of course, you can safely use colloidal silver internally to stop colds and flu in their tracks…alleviate intestinal infections…stop urinary tract infections…cure upper respiratory infections…wipe out infection-based prostate problems…and much, much more!

Owning the Means of Colloidal Silver Production
Puts You In the Driver’s Seat For the Rest of Your Life!

The medical authorities have been trying for years to ban colloidal silver, at the behest of the major pharmaceutical companies. After all, they perceive it as the #1 natural competition to their expensive (and potentially harmful) prescription antibiotic drugs.

But as I’ve emphasized over and over again for the past five years, once you own the means of colloidal silver production, they can’t take it away from you.

Even if they ban colloidal silver in the U.S., as they recently did in the European Union, you’ll be able to produce your own high-quality, micro-particle colloidal silver for the rest of your life, for only pennies per batch – thanks to the new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from www.TheSilverEdge.com.

You’ll literally be able to afford to give it away to sick relatives and friends…gargle with it to stop a sore throat in its tracks...swish it around in your mouth to eliminate bacterial plaque on teeth and gums...

…drink a few ounces daily to resolve intestinal infections or cure food poisoning... knock out upper respiratory infections such as colds and the flu...eliminate urinary tract infections...beat Candida yeast infections with ease...and much more!

Cutting edge doctors have demonstrated that when used internally it even works on deep-seated infections that, left untreated, can result in chronic degenerative diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other serious conditions!

So be absolutely sure to learn all you can about the new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge. And then order one right away. There won’t be a day you’ll regret your decision, I promise!

Helpful Links:


.999 Fine Pure Silver Wire for Making Colloidal Silver
Join the Colloidal Silver Secrets Group on Facebook
Subscribe to the Colloidal Silver Secrets Ezine
Real-Life Colloidal Silver Success Stories
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
Colloidal Silver Kills Viruses
Colloidal Silver Secrets blog


Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this post should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this post meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those first two studies did NOT say silver cures MRSA. The silver was used in conjunction with other substances to test for a cure and the effectiveness was more efficient with the use of silver. It appears as if the silver is being used the same way aluminum is used in vaccines-as a way to increase the effectiveness, not as a cure in and of itself. Anyone who has done even mild studying on the topic understands this. Your claim that silver has been proven to cure MRSA is not accurate and BYU never stated it was a cure.

Steve Barwick said...

While that's true, "Anonymous," I did state that the silver was the deciding factor in restoring the effectiveness of the ineffective antibiotic drugs. I'll let readers draw their own conclusions, but to my mind it was the silver that did the trick.