This seems to apply even more so when the subject is colloidal silver and its usage.
For example, in the European Union (EU), colloidal silver supplements meant for ingestion are banned. But clothing that’s been impregnated with antimicrobial nanosilver is allowed (see link below).
On the other hand, here in the U.S., colloidal silver meant for ingestion is reluctantly allowed. But clothing impregnated with antimicrobial nanosilver is considered to be a “threat to the environment” and is largely disallowed.
That which is verboten here in the U.S. is allowed with open arms in the EU. And that which is verboten in the EU, is allowed here in the U.S. It’s as kooky as the Adam’s Family.
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...
The European Union banned the sale of oral colloidal silver supplements several years ago.
Yet apparently the EU has no problem with allowing the sale of nanosilver-infused clothing, such as nanosilver socks.
In fact, as you can see at this link, in the EU companies can even claim in their advertising that nanosilver-embedded socks will kill over 600 pathogens, including the following nasty, disease-causing microbes:
· Escherichia coli (E. coli)
· Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
· Chlamydia trachomatis
· Providencia stuartii
· Vibrio vulnificus
· Nitrate-negative bacillus
· Candida albicans
· Bacillus cloacae
· Bacillus allantoides
· Morgan's bacillus (Salmonella morgani)
· Pseudomonas altophila
· Pseudomonas aeruginosa
· Neisseria gonorrhoeae
· Bacillus subtilis
· Bacillus foecalis alkaligenes
· Streptococcus hemolyticus B
· Salmonella paratyphi C
Plus these EU clothing manufacturers claim their nanosilver socks will:
· Prevent the occurrence of dermal infections, mycoses and eczemas and aid in their treatment.
· Absorb sweat and by killing bacterial help eliminate unpleasant foot odour.
· Improve blood supply to the feet and have an overall positive effect on circulation.
· Prevent the feeling of cold feet and decrease the risk of frostbite.
Massive Fines from EPA
As I've pointed out in previous articles (see here, for example), these antimicrobial claims for nanosilver products would bring massive fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) if they were made for consumer products sold here in the United States.
Why can claims for the antimicrobial qualities of silver be made throughout the EU, but not here in the United States?
In the U.S., the radical anti-silver environmentalists, who have been taking millions of dollars in funding from charitable foundations set up by Big Pharma (see here) have been working to force the EPA to ban the sale of consumer products that incorporate antimicrobial silver into their make-up.
I document this in my article, How Environmentalists Are Destroying the Market for Antimicrobial Silver. And you can learn even more in my article, In Defense of Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles.
What's more, here in the U.S. the radical anti-silver environmentalists have even called publicly for an EU-style ban on the sale of all colloidal silver products, and have demanded that any colloidal silver sold should be regulated as a "drug."
So while the EU apparently allows antimicrobial claims to be made for products that incorporate silver into their makeup, in the U.S. it's extremely difficult to get approval for such claims.
On the other hand, the EU has banned the sale of colloidal silver supplements, while the U.S. has not done so…yet.
It’s completely cuckoo, I know. But that’s the way it is.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that there's simply no accounting for the double-minded nature of government bureaucracies.
But one thing we know for sure is that sooner or later bureaucrats want to regulate, or ban, just about everything.
After all, the more things they claim jurisdiction over, the more powerful their reach and grasp into our daily lives. And that’s what bureaucrats seem to live for.
That’s why it’s so important to own the means of colloidal silver production.
If you own a home colloidal silver generator, such as the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from TheSilverEdge.com, you can make your own high-quality colloidal silver for the rest of your life, and for less than 36 cents per quart.
That beats the heck out of paying exorbitant health food store prices of $20 or $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle!
And more importantly, it allows you to use colloidal silver for hundreds of different purposes. (And there’s not a darned thing the double-minded bureaucrats can do about it!)
Myriad Uses for Colloidal Silver…
For example, when you own the means of colloidal silver production by obtaining a high-quality home colloidal silver generator for your family…
· You can use colloidal silver orally, to help boost immunity and eradicate colds and flu.
· You can spray colloidal silver topically onto cuts and burns to prevent infection, and to stimulate rapid wound healing.
· You can add four or five ounces of colloidal silver to your bath water, to help rapidly clear up skin infections or other pesky skin conditions.
· You can spray colloidal silver onto kitchen counter tops and cutting boards to kill germs, mold, mildew and other microbes.
· You can soak your store-bought fruits and vegetables in colloidal silver to eradicate potentially harmful bacteria and fungus from the food surfaces.
· You can clean and decontaminate faucets, door knobs, and other contact surfaces such as that filthy blade on your kitchen can opener, simply by spraying a little colloidal silver on them from time to time.
· You can add a couple of ounces of colloidal silver to the rinse cycle of your daily laundry as a natural antiseptic agent that will keep clothes, bath towels, dish rags, and other fabrics fresh and germ-free for weeks on end.
· You can soak your toothbrush in colloidal silver to prevent microbial contamination (your toothbrush is said to be the most bacteria-laden implement in your household, with the exception of your can opener).
· You can spray colloidal silver directly onto the plants in your home or garden to stop fungal and bacterial outbreaks.
· You can spray colloidal silver around sinks, bathtubs and other contact surfaces to stop mold and mildew in its tracks
· You can spray colloidal silver on your scalp each day to stop itching and dandruff almost instantly.
In fact, there are so many powerfully beneficial ways you can use colloidal silver to protect your household and family, failing to own a high-quality colloidal silver generator makes no sense whatsoever.
· Did you realize you can use colloidal silver to stop lung infections? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can make your own colloidal silver toothpaste to help heal tooth and gum infections? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can make your own colloidal silver gel and colloidal silver soap to heal skin problems? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can heal infected boils with colloidal silver? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can heal your pets of infections with colloidal silver, and save tons of money in veterinarian bills? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can cure sinus infections with colloidal silver, quickly and easily? (See short video here.)
· Did you realize you can cure an earache with colloidal silver? (See short video here.)
All of this, and much more, is possible when you own the means of colloidal silver production, which is to say, when you own a high-quality home colloidal silver generator such as the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from TheSilverEdge.com.
So don’t let the double-minded bureaucrats control your access to the infection-fighting power of colloidal silver.
In these days of strange diseases, weird infections and mutating microbes, owning the means of colloidal silver production is the #1 most important thing you can do for your family’s overall safety and well-being.
So be sure to check out some of the links above to learn more.
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver…
Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,
Steve Barwick, author
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual
Important Note and Disclaimer: The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof. The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics. He is not a doctor. Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage. Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein. All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine.
Copyright 2013 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.