Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Is Colloidal Silver a Cure for Stubborn Pet Odors?


If recent reports from our customers are right, we may have discovered a brand new use for colloidal silver that will surely consternate the medical authorities who would love to see colloidal silver banned as a nutritional supplement…

I recently received an email from a customer who said he had lots of neighborhood cats that were marking their territory by spraying on his front screen door in the early morning hours.

Nothing he did could get rid of the terrible cat odor, or keep the cats away from his door. On a whim he thought of spraying the cat sprayed area with colloidal silver. He said not only the odor left, but the cats quit coming to his door in the mornings!

Here’s his testimonial:

“The cats in my neighborhood every year have used my front door for target practice, spraying, marking their territory. I've tried everything, the smell would not leave, tried the colloidal silver in a sprayer and 15 minutes later, fresh as a daisy. Two weeks later they have NOT re-marked their territory. Totally astounding! I just love my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator. Thanks for all you do!”

-- Doug G.

Now, we’ve received another testimonial, this one from a very nice lady who claims she used colloidal silver to get rid of the odor from her two pet dogs who loved to “mark” the carpet in her home office with urine. I’ll let her explain in her own words what she discovered:

“I am VERY happy to report back that colloidal silver ELIMINATES pet urine odor! I recently discovered this after adding two new pets to the household. Unfortunately, both dogs (male and female) are particularly fond of marking on the carpet in my home office. For the first time I decided to give the carpet the smell test after cleaning. It LOOKED clean, but I could still smell what had been there; no wonder dogs go back to the same spot(s) with their sophisticated noses.

So, I had an idea to try colloidal silver and sprayed the carpet with it after cleaning it -- it WORKED! Absolutely NO ODOR remained on the carpet. I was stunned! Don't know why I didn't think of it before. Never again will I buy commercial odor eliminators. Best of all, I can make all the colloidal silver that I want, anytime I want, CHEAP with my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator. (It is shocking to see how much certain manufacturers (you know who they are) charge per ounce of their product.) Thank you for making a real and affordable micro-particle generator!”

All the best,
-- Tonya W., California

So there you have it – colloidal silver gets rid of stubborn pet odors!

When the FDA finally follows suit with the European health authorities and bans colloidal silver as a nutritional supplement (and they eventually will, believe me), I’m thinking we could sell it as a "pet odor eliminator" so people can still buy it (and use it however they darned well please)!

After all, when the EU banned the sale of colloidal silver as a nutritional supplement in January 2010, enterprising colloidal silver vendors simply re-labeled their product as a “water purifier” and continued to sell it!

And if colloidal silver generators are banned as well, I suppose we could re-label them as “pet odor eliminator” generators, as well.

Hmmm. Long live colloidal silver!

Helpful Links:

No comments: