Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Comfy Cats, Kitties and Colloidal Silver


Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge

Colloidal silver user Mike A. sent us the above photo of his cat, Samson, writing:

"I have two colloidal silver-making kits from The Silver Edge, and love everything about them.  We give a little bit of colloidal silver each day to our three cats. Here's the big guy, Samson, who is eighteen pounds." 

Now there’s a comfy looking cat, wouldn’t you say?

And while I don’t know how much of that regal comfort comes from the daily doses of colloidal silver Mike gives to his cat, Samson, I do know that many, many cat owners have benefitted from giving their cats a little bit of colloidal silver from time-to-time, especially when battling infections or related diseases.

Let’s see what some cat owners are saying, and see what we can learn about using colloidal silver for the health and well-being of our beloved cats:

Colloidal Silver Cures Infected Cat
that Was “On Death’s Door”!

“My sister-in-law had a cat that was on death's door...she had been taken to the vet numerous times...all the vets office could tell her was she had an infection.

I was thankfully home at the time...I was called I went over with my bottle of colloidal silver and an eye dropper....I was able to get a few drops of silver in her mouth every hour or so.....after 24 hours....she was up...walking around and eating a bit.

We still have no idea what type of infection, how she contracted it. But colliodal silver pulled her through...she lived another 6 years.

Silver is not just for humans...I have used it for horses, dogs, cats, birds, cattle.....if it's sick, silver will help, without the expensive vet bills. I feel like at times, I'm a walking advertisement for colloidal silver....I trust it before I do most doctors or vets!!”  -- Jeane T.

Colloidal Silver Healed Cat’s 
Swollen Shut Eye in 2 Days!

“My cat's left eye was swollen shut. I had just finished a ‘brew’ of colloidal silver and container was still opened. I took a paper towel, dipped it into the open container and gently rubbed the wet colloidal silver on and around his eye. In FIVE minutes the eye was completely open. I repeated the procedure one hour later and the next day no cat eye problem!”  -- Dallas B.

Colloidal Silver Cured 
Cat of Acute Renal Failure

“My cat had acute renal failure. The veterinarian told me to prepare to say goodbye. The prescription medications made her worse. At one point after giving her a prescription pain med, her breathing became so shallow it basically stopped.

Luckily she was on my lap so I noticed. I nudged her awake and then tossed out all the drugs my vet had given to me. They were too harsh for her weak system.

I stopped them all and plied her with colloidal silver, squirting it into her mouth via a plastic syringe. I used about 1 to 1 ½ ml every few hours. I knew I had nothing to lose because I was losing her anyway.

This was in Feb 2012. She is 8 ½ years old now and looking/acting better than in all the past 5 years that I have had her.”  -- M. McGrath

Cured Cat of Upper Respiratory 
Infection With Colloidal Silver

“One of our cats came down with an upper respiratory infection - gave her colloidal silver for 7 days and she recovered completely.  It was 10ppm and I gave a full dropper, straight into her mouth, 3-4x a day for a week.  She is 6 months old.
We've always used it on the humans in the house; this was the first time I'd given it to one of the animals. Great stuff.”  -- Terra Swan

Colloidal Silver Cures
Kittens Eye Infection

“I had a newborn kitten that had an eye infection, all crusted over. I dabbed her eyes with cotton balls soaked in 10 ppm colloidal silver. In a matter of a couple of days she started to get better and the ailment never reappeared.”  -- T Hill Hodges

Healed Cat’s Nasal Discharge and Cat Flu
By Nebuling Colloidal Silver into Cat Carrier

“I have a cat which suffered from nasal discharge probably due to sinusitis all his life. A few sessions of nebulizing with colloidal silver seems to stop his nasal discharge completely.

I have nebulized my other cats with colloidal silver whenever they came down with cat flu and it always sped up their recovery tremendously. If it works on our pets, I'm sure it would work on us the same way.

To nebulize my cats, I would just put them in a pet carrier and send the atomized colloidal silver mist in through the front door. The confined space of the carrier would ensure that they would definitely be inhaling in the colloidal silver mist during the session.

For a less intensive session and for more compliant cats (like my cat with the sinusitis), I would just place the nebulizer next to them while they are napping and blow the mist into their face. In this case, a battery powered nebulizer like the one from Omron would be more helpful as it is very quiet compared to the mains powered compressor type. Hope this helps.”  -- Steve C.

Cured 2 Sick Cats of 
Deadly FIV with Colloidal Silver

“I have personally used colloidal silver to cure FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) in 2 cats that were in the final stages of their life!  They were healed and are doing great now!

The cats varied in age from 10 years old to 3 years old I believe. I used a dropper and gave the cat a baby dropper full of colloidal silver three or four times a day. 

One cat went from lifeless almost dead, to the next day she was doing much better and by the fourth day she was feeling so well she was too feisty to let me give her any more silver water by the dropper full!  

So I just put it in her water for her to drink for a couple more days. In four days the cat was acting normal!  It's absolutely fascinating!  I LOVE the simplicity & inexpensiveness!”  -- Melanie Burkhart Wheeler

Cat with Advanced Kidney Disease
Doing Great Thanks to Colloidal Silver!

“As a special note of thanks: We have a 17 year old cat with advanced kidney disease. He was a very sick kitty when we first took him to the vet over a year ago.

“After his diagnosis we started putting colloidal silver into his drinking water and food. (We were buying the very expensive brands from other sources before we bought our Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from you.) 

Fast forward one year. When we took him for his check up, the vet kept shaking his head and saying our "cat should be dead." We believe colloidal silver has made all the difference in his health. 

Our cat won't drink his water now unless we put the colloidal silver in it. Hydration is imperative with kidney disease. We think his body instinctively knows he needs it. (He follows us to the kitchen when we fill his water bowl!) 

So, thank you for helping to add years to our four-legged kid's life.  Please feel free to share our cat's story with Steve, or anyone else who might benefit from our experience.

We give colloidal silver to our dogs as well. But our cat's situation is actually quite miraculous. Living over a year with kidney disease as advanced as his was is very unusual for a cat. And he can still jump as high as he ever did!  Amazing.”  -- Suzanne C.

Cured Abscessed Tooth 
in Cat Using Colloidal Silver

“I previously cured my granddaughter's cat of a tooth abscess with oral colloidal silver added to his food as he was too sick to force-syringe it. After 3 days he was mucous free & when I sent him home he wouldn't eat without colloidal silver added.

Prior to that it was my son's Irish Wolfhound with a six inch butterflied gash; sprayed it with colloidal silver every few hours, no stitches, no scar, no infection. I supply several friends & family members with colloidal silver, & work to convert anyone I can. Thank you, keep up the good work.”  -- Sandra F.

Cat Heals Quickly After Intestinal Surgery
Thanks to Colloidal Silver!

“My cat had his large intestines removed -- I put colloidal silver in his water and on the scar that was from chest to bottom. He healed so fast the vet could not believe it. Also the vet told me that he would not have fully functioning bowels for at least 6 months and maybe never...he had a fully formed stool in a week!”  -- Jennifer M.

“Colloidal Silver is the 
Best Pet Odor Spray Ever!”

“Our cat will occasionally spray and I get out the spray bottle of silver and do a couple spray and wipe clean ups and no odor remains. Best pet odor spray ever!”  -- Jan M.

Colloidal Silver Conditions Cat Fur,
Makes It “Smooth and Silky”

“I found that I could use the colloidal silver as a fur conditioner. I would mist it over my cats' fur, let it dry and then brush through. Their fur becomes silky smooth and deodorized.”  -- Steve C.

Cured Abscess on 
Cat’s Scrotum with Colloidal Silver

“Colloidal silver has kept myself, my wife, and our two cats healthy ever since we purchased our colloidal silver-making setup from TheSilverEdge.com.

One cat had a visible abscess on/near his scrotum. We gave both cats 10ppm in their drinking water, and two drops daily via a dropper by mouth, plus we used it topically on the abscess via a spray bottle.

Once sprayed we took the cat’s attention away from the abscess with a treat, to allow the silver to sit on the infected area. Healed fully in three and a half days.  ZERO doctor trips for sicknesses for ALL of us.”  -- Jonathan T.

Colloidal Silver Healed 
Cat of Tumor Growth

“I just wanted to share a testimonial about Colloidal Silver. My mother gave me a cat over 2 years ago. She rode back with me in my truck without having to be in a kennel and did so very well.

When I got her home I noticed that she had an oblong lump coming from her stomach area. I was worried it might be a tumor. I started giving her small doses of 30 ppm colloidal silver in her water. She actually liked the water with the colloidal silver over regular water.

When I moved, I put several water dishes out and filled a half size glass with colloidal silver. She prefers drinking from the glass with pure colloidal silver in it.

Anyways the results of her drinking the colloidal silver was that the tumor started to get smaller. Within the last week I have not felt the tumor at all on her stomach.

BTW, I did not take her to a vet. It was just doing what I felt to do as I doubt the vet would have been any help in this situation. I am glad she is tumor free. I believe she had been living with it for quite awhile. Feel free to include this with your testimonials if you see that it is fit to do so.”  -- Tara L.

Rash on Cat’s Lower Back
Healed by Colloidal Silver!

“My cat had an unidentified rash on her lower back. She kept licking at it. I knew that her saliva fights bacteria and is good ‘medicine.’  After the second day of her ailment I applied a colloidal silver preparation of 18 ppm that evening. The rash improved over night. She stopped licking at the site of rash. I applied more of my preparation. The rash vanished. Thanks again, Steve, for all of the great info you provide on making and using colloidal silver.”  -- Arthur H.

Colloidal Silver Healed Severe Wound
On Cat’s Leg in Five Days!

“My neighbor’s always taking some of my homemade colloidal silver home for her cats after it wiped out a UTI that antibiotics wouldn’t, and after it healed in just five days the five inch gaping hole a fox tore into her cat’s leg...

Yep just five days…the bone was jutting out and the entire hip was ripped open, but five days later it was closed and there was already hair growing on it...that’s just from cat drinking the colloidal silver.  It wasn’t used topically, and there was no other treatment.”  -- Charity B.

Cat with FIP “Death Sentence”
Healed Thanks to Colloidal Silver!

“My daughter's kitty was diagnosed with FIP and given a death sentence by the vet. I told her to start giving it colloidal silver and within hours her deathly ill cat was eating and drinking again. Within days the little cutie was back to normal.”  -- Buffi Y.

Colloidal Silver Heals 
Cat of “Horrible UTI”

“Saved 3 pets so far. Including a horrible UTI in a cat who was urinating blood. Fixed him up within a couple days of adding a bit o' silver to his water dish. No vet needed. Years later still perfect.

I added close to an ounce to a water dish that is approximately 6 cups and I would fill the dish halfway up with distilled water first. So roughly: 1 ounce homemade 15-20ppm ionic/colloidal added to 3 cups of distilled water.

Before adding the silver, the cat was trying to pee every 2 or 3 minutes to no avail, although sometimes bit of brownish/reddish liquid would come out. He would meow in pain when trying to.

I was about to take him to the vet then it dawned on me that if I could get him to drink some of the 'silver water' as we call it, that it would have to pass through his urinary tract on the way out and maybe work on him.

The hard part was getting him to drink because he was obviously not wanting any more liquid. The water sat there for almost a day with me trying to coax him into drinking it and he finally did one night. The next morning he wanted outside again to go pee and I watched him. He did not wail in pain like previously but still you could tell he was not healed yet, but a little better.

He drank more water too during the course of the day. On day 2 he was urinating down to only 3-4 times and it was much quicker and seems less painful.

Day 3 we could hardly notice any difference in his behavior and he seemed almost back to normal other than a bit more frequent urinating. I kept doing the same amount of silver added to his dish for a good 2 weeks or so for good measure, although by day 4 we could not tell he was ever even sick.

Still to this day I add about that amount to the dog and cat water dish once every few days or so.  After 2 years of doing so none of the animals have become ill. Hope that helps!”  -- Sonny N.

Colloidal Silver Heals Swollen,
Pus-Filled Eye on Baby Feral Cat

“One time we lived in the mountains and this feral cat used to come to our windows on the deck, we felt so sorry for her, it was winter time, so we fed her, in the spring we were rewarded when she brought 4 beautiful little kittens up to the deck.

I tried to pick one up and was severely scratched, they were too wild already. One day one of the kittens came to the window and he or she had a really messed up swollen eye with pus coming out of it, there was nothing I could do, I thought, because I could not pick up the cat and bring it to the vet.

Then a good thought dawned on me to just put silver in the bowl of milk I put out for the cats each day. In just two days this kitten came to the deck and the window and its eye was all healed.”  -- Paula H.

Colloidal Silver Heals Cat 
of Severe Mouth/Teeth Infection

"I just wanted to share that I treated my 17 year old cat's mouth infection with colloidal silver. I was just recently hospitalized and am currently on short term disability with no paid time off. Financial times are tough and I was looking for an alternative to the vet.

Princess began to lose teeth. So many at once it was hard for her to eat and I could smell the infection in her mouth. I heard about colloidal silver and bought some.

I gave her a dropper full of 30-50ppm in her food two times a day. I occasionally put a dropper-full in her mouth. She has started purring again and has really perked up.

One unexpected side effect. A cat who has NEVER used a cat box got in the cat box and used it...maybe kitty alzheimers :) Wonder if colloidal silver helps that too?"  -- Paige B.

Colloidal Silver Cures
Cat of Terminal Stomach Cancer

“I keep a bottle of colloidal silver with an eyedropper on my table next to my chair while watching TV or films. When they hear that bottle open and smell the contents, two of my cats immediately jump up on my lap and open their mouths to receive it...

One of the cats had cancer 3 - 4 years ago and my Vet said she was terminal needed to be put down. Not to be put off by his prognosis, I treated her daily with 3 doses of CSW and 3 doses of Flor*Essence tea for a period of 3 - 4 months to cure her cancer - and it did cure her.

She is now well, lively and loves her daily mouthfuls of CSW! She knows... As do my other felines, how good CSW is for all of them.”  -- John, Jamesville, NY

Healed Feline Infectious Peritonitis
With Colloidal Silver

“Using the standard colloidal silver concentration produced during a three-hour generation from our Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, we have successfully ‘cured’ two different infections that conventional medicine has not consistently addressed.

In particular, ‘Bruiser’, our Japanese Bobtail cat, was sentenced to certain death by a local vet who declared that the kitty's illness indicated by lab tests was FIP (feline infectious peritonitis) and was incurable.

Three other vets confirmed the FIP and the death sentence, including an area alternative medicine vet who refused my suggestion to try colloidal silver, and ‘abused’ the kitty with vitamin shots (to no avail).

For the first few months after Bruiser's veterinarians failed to address FIP, my wife and I gave him an eyedropper full (approximately 1 teaspoon) several times daily. His appetite improved quickly and he started playing with his sister again, so we reduced the dosage to several times a week.

Bruiser is now another five years older (total six+ years) and is well and healthy. We occasionally fill an eye dropper and give him a ‘drink’ if he seems to be feeling lethargic. We feel that colloidal silver performed miraculously, where conventional ‘cat medicine’ and veterinarians failed the test.”  -- Dale T., CO

Colloidal Silver 
Healed Cat’s Tummy Infection

“I need to tell you about my cat. She was sick when we got her as a kitten, having ringworm and cat flu, so she had to be put on heaps of antibiotics to make her better.

As time went on she was coughing up more and more fur balls until it became a once a week thing, she brought a fur ball up on my daughter’s bed once and the horrible smell went through all the sheets and blanket and would have gone onto the mattress if I didn't have a plastic sheet on it. She was also bringing up her cat biscuits once a week or fortnight as well.

I went on the Internet and found out that coughing up fur balls was an INBALANCE OF INTESTINAL FLORA (probably caused by the antibiotics), not breaking down the fur ball so she could pass it through her stool.

So I started to give her a teaspoon of silver in her water instead, and since then – NO fur balls being coughed up and no food being brought up either and she is looking so healthy, it’s amazing.  Colloidal Silver is the best stuff in the world, and buying a silver machine was one of the best health investments I have made.  Thanks for the great informative website.”  -- Denise

Colloidal Silver Healed
Feline Herpes of the Eyes

"Hi Steve: I have been a supporter of your work for nearly 15 years, and I have used Colloidal Silver for over 30 years without a single problem, EVER!  I have cleared up feline herpes in a cat's eyes, and have prevented infection from countless cuts, post surgery, for other injuries sustained during daily life.

It is the safest and best antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-viral that I have ever used, as opposed to the pricey, worthless, side effects loaded junk that the pharmaceutical companies promote. So, if anyone has any doubt about using natural Colloidal Silver in place of chemicals, think again. This works, with zero side effects."  -- Dr. Kathleen Olsson Nelson, RN, BA, MA, PhD, PhD, FSNPM, FCH., Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Consultant 

Colloidal Silver Unexpectedly
Heals Cat’s Gum Problems

“Another important use is for my cats. I add silver to their water dishes and to the large water fountain in the living room. Not only do I no longer scrub mold out of the fountain, the cats drink at that fountain too and I know they are healthier for it.  As a matter of fact, one cat had gum problems, which have disappeared. Thanks for a great product!”  -- Jan R., Northglenn, CO

Colloidal Silver Saved Cat’s Life
from “Horrible Bladder Infection”

"Colloidal silver has saved my cat's life! He developed a horrible bladder infection that the antibiotics from the vet didn't really clear up. We put straight colloidal silver in his water bowl and within a couple of days saw marked improvement. He had a flare up a few months later which we attacked only with CS, and he hasn't had a problem since!
This stuff is really good!" -- J.F.

Colloidal Silver Healed Sick Lethargic Cat

"My mom and dad were going away for the weekend and noticed on their way out that the outdoor cat was in bad shape, very lethargic and very sick. They figured she would be dead when they returned. However, they filled up the water bowl with colloidal silver and went on their way.

When they returned the water bowl was completely empty and the cat was her old healthy self again. They were amazed, as I had just told them about the recommendation to use it on pets a short time before that. We have used colloidal silver on our cat for severe bladder infection and on our German Shepherd for sores on the tips of his ears. Both uses were successful!" -- Julie F.

Colloidal Silver Stops 
Cat’s from Spraying

“The cats in my neighborhood every year have used my front door for target practice, spraying, marking their territory. I've tried everything, the smell would not leave.  So I tried the colloidal silver in a sprayer and 15 minutes later, fresh as a daisy. Two weeks later they have NOT re-marked their territory. Totally astounding!  I just love my Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator. Thanks for all you do!” -- Doug G.

Colloidal Silver Stops Infections
in Eyes of Newborn Kittens

"One of ways we use colloidal silver for is on our cats. We have outside cats that have never seen a vet. Before colloidal silver was being used their health was marginal. Kittens in the past would have these serious eye infections shortly after birth.

But by using colloidal silver spray on the two most recent litters of kittens, the infections were under control on the 1st group (they were born just before we got our generator) and the second, most recent litter, there were no infections at all.

We started spraying their eyes about 2 weeks after birth. B.T.W., the females are spayed now---no more litters----but we use colloidal silver in all of the cat’s food (about a tbsp. per bowl) twice a day. They are looking great!!!!!"  -- Annonymous

Colloidal Silver Heals Cat’s
Stubborn Bladder Infection

“I gave my cat 1 teaspoon of silver orally, from a syringe, for 3 days. I then put four ounces of silver in about 4 cups of drinking water for 10 days.  Whooo hoooo!  Bladder infection gone. Thank you for your suggestions ♥”  -- Carol L.

Colloidal Silver Healed Kitten
with Terminal Viral Infection

“I had kittens with a virus.  The vet said it was terminal, so they put one of my kittens down and did tests.  I then had another kitten get sick so I put them on colloidal silver. The next day it was running around like normal again.  Great product.  Now all my animals are on colloidal silver.”  -- Carolynne M

Colloidal Silver Healed 
Cat’s Eye Infection

“My cat had an eye infection. I put colloidal silver drops in it twice a day and I put a bowl of colloidal silver beside her water dish. I saw her drinking from the colloidal silver bowl several times.  I am very happy to say her eye infection is cured. She didn't even fight when I put the drops in her eye. (I tried it in my eyes first and it seems to sooth them).”  -- Carol W

Colloidal Silver Heals 
Kitties Chronic Diarrhea

“I started using colloidal silver for my 2 cats & 2 kittens who had been suffering from diarrhea for the past 4 months. I had tried everything the vet prescribed as well as anti-diarrhea meds form the pet shop, & nothing worked.

After 8 days of twice a day doses, skip 1 week, & do it again. I used 4 drops of 30ppm colloidal silver, twice a day for both cats & kittens. I am thankfully able to say they have no more diarrhea!”  -- Mauri B         

My Cat’s Don’t Get UTIs,
Thanks to Colloidal Silver

“I give silver to my two 16 year old cats for over 5 or 6 years now. I put it in a porcelain bowl, next to their regular water bowl, and they love it. My cats do not get UTIs - Urinary Tract Infections.  I recently had the female to the vet. He looked in her mouth and he couldn't get over how good her teeth and gums are. He said she has the mouth of a cat half her age.”  -- Bob B.

Dosages for Cats

As you’ve seen above, most cat lovers who give their adult cats colloidal silver on a regular basis either squirt an eyedropper full of 10 ppm colloidal silver into their water bowl, or add a teaspoonful to the water bowl. The same can be done for kittens. 

When adult cats are showing clear signs of infection, cat owners might use a standard eye dropper or a plastic syringe to give their cat colloidal silver orally.  (See the short video here demonstrating how to administer colloidal silver to pets, orally.) 

Generally, the dosage most cat owners discuss for cat’s with infections is one standard eye dropper full of 10 ppm colloidal silver, up to three of four times a day, for a limited amount of time, generally no more than a week. 

If a plastic syringe is used, cat owners can give their cat approximately one-half teaspoonful of 10 ppm colloidal silver, up to three of four times a day, for no more than a week.

Most experts say to be sure the cat has plenty of fresh, pure drinking water so any excess silver can easily be flushed out through the kidneys.

Experts say that baby kitties suffering with infection should be given no more than five or six drops of 10 ppm colloidal silver, orally, no more than four or five times a day, orally, using a standard eye dropper.

If an infected adult cat won’t take the colloidal silver orally, it can be added to their water bowl or even mixed into their wet food.  In such a case, most cat owners agree that doubling the oral dosage discussed above is necessary, because mixing colloidal silver into food or water can reduce its potency by as much as half.

Colloidal silver can also be administered in the eyes (for eye allergies, styes, keratitis, and other eye infections) – most cat owners just put a drop or two of colloidal silver in each of the cat’s eyes, several times a day, until the infected eye is healed, which usually only takes a few days. 

If you’re really brave, and your cat is docile, colloidal silver can also be administered into the cat’s nose for sinusitis, simply by using an eye dropper to drip a few drops into the nose.  And colloidal silver can be sprayed on cat wounds, such as scratches and scrapes to help speed up healing and prevent infection. 

You can even put colloidal silver into your cat's shampoo to help with itchy skin or to get rid of cat mange (though simply spraying colloidal silver directly onto mangy areas seems to work better, according to most cat owners). And you can put colloidal silver in your cat’s bath water, as well, if you have a cat that will sit still for a bath.  

Some cat owners spray colloidal silver on the cat’s bedding in order to help kill germs and fungus and stop them from spreading or re-infecting the cat.  According to cat owners, this also helps reduce pet odor on bedding, and helps support skin and fur health. 

Colloidal silver can also be used in the ears of cats (or dogs) as a quick way to resolve ear infections.  As one web page on the subject states:

One or two drops of colloidal silver in the ears of a cat or dog with an ear infection is a safe, fast and effective way to safely treat them.  There's no need for a trip to the veterinarian or expensive pharmaceuticals.  A few drops of colloidal silver can do the job in a day or two.

That same web page goes on to say:

Colloidal silver can be applied directly into a pet's mouth to help reduce bacteria, heal oral tissues and keep the gums and teeth clean. Whether your pets live indoors or outdoors, they will be healthier and cleaner and so will you when you use colloidal silver.

“Keep your pet's bedding clean and free of bacteria and parasites when you regularly spray it with undiluted colloidal silver and allow it to air dry.

“One or two teaspoons of colloidal silver in your pet's food or water dish from time-to-time will keep his immune system strong and help prevent disease.

“You can also preserve opened cans and containers of pet food in the refrigerator and make it last a few days longer by adding a few sprays of colloidal silver to it, from a pump spray bottle.

“If your pet is injured, spray or dab colloidal silver on the wound. If possible, bandage it until it heals.

“Your cats and dogs are part of your family. Care for them like family members with colloidal silver and protect them from unnecessary visits to the veterinarian. Your cats and dogs will be healthier and live longer.

Do No Harm

By the way, pets such as cats, dogs, etc., are just like humans in that they should never be given colloidal silver abusively. 

By that, I mean they should never be given excessive amounts for long periods of time – a practice which could result in silver accumulation in the tissues and organs of the body, or even (in very rare cases) damage to the pet’s liver or kidneys. 

Since there have been no clinical studies whatsoever on how much colloidal silver a cat can take safely, all use of colloidal silver on cats should be considered experimental in nature. 

One of the reasons I included so many testimonials from cat lovers with this article is to help you gauge what kind of dosages others have given their cats successfully, for the sake of safety and the cat’s well-being.

* Caveat:  Serious infections or health issues of pets should always be dealt with by a licensed and experienced veterinarian.  The FDA believes treating pets of any kind with nutritional supplements could “potentially endanger the health of the animal by delaying timely, appropriate treatment.”

FDA Says “No!” to Giving Colloidal Silver to Pets

I’d be remiss if I didn’t let you know that the FDA is strictly against giving colloidal silver to both pets and farm animals, and has even issued a public warning against it. 

While they’ve apparently moved the web page with their public warning, you can read quotes from it in the article located here.  Or you can see the warning reprinted in its entirety on this web page from the Utah State University Extension. 

The FDA has, in the past, also issued warning letters to manufacturers of pet products who produce colloidal silver intended for use with pets.  They refer to such colloidal silver products as “misbranded veterinary drugs” even when they’re being sold as nutritional supplements, which is exactly what they are. 

I’ll leave it up to you to decide what to make of the FDA’s strange distaste for the use of colloidal silver on pets.

Do You Have a Favorite
Cat and Colloidal Silver Story?

If you have a favorite story about healing your precious cat with colloidal silver, please feel free to share it with 20,000 other colloidal silver users on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook

Just click the above link to go there and share!  The more you share, the more everybody learns about this wonderful healing substance that quite literally will change your life for the better, forever!

Or, if you’re shy but have a story to tell, drop me an email at stevebarwick@TheSilverEdge.com and tell me your story.  I’ll reprint the best ones (using only your initials, of course, for privacy) on the Colloidal Silver Secrets Community on Facebook, and on the Colloidal Silver Success Stories website.


Learn More…

Here are a few additional information resources on using colloidal silver for pets:
Make Your Own
Colloidal Silver for Pennies!

Of course, colloidal silver is awfully expensive to use, especially if you’re still buying it in health food stores where the average cost is $5 to $7 per ounce, or $20 to $30 or more for a tiny, four-ounce bottle. 

Thankfully, you can make your own high-quality colloidal silver for a little more than one penny per ounce (about 36 cents a quart) with a new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from The Silver Edge. 

What’s more, high-quality colloidal silver is so simple to make at home, anyone who can use a coffee pot has all the skill needed.  Let me demonstrate for you how amazingly simple it is:

 Click here to learn to make colloidal silver...
1.) Just plug the two pure .999 fine silver rods into the two jacks in the bottom of the generator box, one on each side of the bubbler tube.


  
 Click here to learn to make colloidal silver...
2.)  Sit the generator box on top of a one-quart glass jar full of pure steam-distilled water, so that the two silver rods and the bubbler tube are immersed in the water.

   
 Click here to learn to make colloidal silver...
3.) Set the handy appliance timer for three hours, and plug it into any convenient grounded household electrical outlet.
  

 Click here to learn to make colloidal silver...
4.) Plug the generator into the timer and then turn the timer wheel clockwise until you hear the generator start bubbling. The generator will shut off automatically after three hours.

It’s really that easy! You just “Set it, and forget it.” And you get a perfect batch of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver every time!

When you’re finished, you’ll have a full quart of high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver.  And you can make quart after quart for the rest of your life, for less than 36 cents each! 

Indeed, the set of pure .999 fine silver wire that comes with your generator is enough to make over $24,000 worth of colloidal silver (see here)!

Why should you ever again pay $20 to $30 for a tiny, four-ounce bottle of colloidal silver at the health food store, when you can make your own superior-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for just pennies per quart?

Almost FREE, for the Rest of Your Life!

Obviously, having the ability to make your own high-quality micro-particle colloidal silver for only a few pennies per quart is about as close as you’ll ever get to having "free" colloidal silver for the rest of your life, any time you or a family member, friend or loved one needs it. 

And because the silver particles produced by this amazing breakthrough in colloidal silver-making technology are as low as .8 nm – a fraction of a single nanometer – their effectiveness against colonies of pathogenic microbes is astonishing. 

Perhaps that’s why so many thousands upon thousands of people absolutely rave over the effectiveness of their homemade micro-particle colloidal silver, as you can see at this web page full of real-life colloidal silver success stories. 

Discover How Easy It Is…

If you’d like to learn more about making your own high-quality colloidal silver for just pennies per quart, you can…

  • Read how unbelievably simple it is to make your own high-quality colloidal silver for less than 36 cents a quart, here. 
  • Learn why the Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator is the world’s #1 best-selling colloidal silver generator, here. 
  • Find out how to save a whopping $100 on a brand new Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, here. 
Meanwhile, I’ll be back next week with another great article on colloidal silver….

Yours for the safe, sane and responsible use of colloidal silver,





Helpful Links:
                                                                                                                                                  
Important Note and Disclaimer:  The contents of this Ezine have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy and reliability thereof.  The author, Steve Barwick, is a natural health journalist with over 30 years of experience writing professionally about natural health topics.  He is not a doctor.  Therefore, nothing stated in this Ezine should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of this Ezine meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.  Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  The author is simply reporting in journalistic fashion what he has learned during the past 17 years of journalistic research into colloidal silver and its usage.  Therefore, the information and data presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution.  Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments and opinions stated herein.  All important health care decisions should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional.  Readers are solely responsible for their choices.  The author and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this Ezine. 

Copyright 2015 | Life & Health Research Group, LLC | PO Box 1239 | Peoria AZ 85380-1239 | All rights reserved.


No comments: